Skip to main content

...meet and greets... anyone interested?...

...that's a great idea kxk but as Mooseface said... I think that only the Mods can change the title... I'll talk to Groover first to see if it's okay with her too and if she's right with it I'll contact one of the Mods... (I see Brekkie the most on here)... and will them ask him to change the title to ( ...'meet and greets'... anyone interested?... ) at least if that happens the thread won't just disappear into obscurity as Groover and I intended it too... we intended to 'demolish and bomb' the (what we thought) totally failed thread into oblivion for a bit of fun but if it could be put to good use then great lol!... (there's hope for the thread after all! :woot:)... as I said kxk... a great idea for the name change... but also... especially in telling Reynolds about the 'writing a review' idea... it might just work lol!... cheers.
To be honest, I really don't care what happens with this thread now. Let the likes of Reepbot hijack it and post his nonsensical rubbish because that is what he likes to do.

Knock yourself out Reepbot and continue being a troll and ruin threads with your crap (not just this one by the way). I don't buy into your "I have asperges I know not what I do or are responsible". You are a phoney and I see you for what you really are. A menace and not pandering to your bullshit like others do here.

This is me saying goodbye to B.B.B.

Take care to all the good people I have made friends here. xoxoxo

To be honest, I really don't care what happens with this thread now. Let the likes of Reepbot hijack it and post his nonsensical rubbish because that is what he likes to do.

Knock yourself out Reepbot and continue being a troll and ruin threads with your crap (not just this one by the way). I don't buy into your "I have asperges I know not what I do or are responsible". You are a phoney and I see you for what you really are. A menace and not pandering to your bullshit like others do here.

That's a shame Groover. (I like the energy you bring). If reepbot's posts annoy you, why don't you try putting him on block?

i liked walking down George Street and seeing all the different building and all that. being amongst people and seeing Sydney first hand. but i think you need longer to explore Sydney. like all of it.

...what the hell?... Groover I hope that you are just letting off steam in saying that my friend?... could you PM me please?... cheers.

i liked walking down George Street and seeing all the different building and all that. being amongst people and seeing Sydney first hand. but i think you need longer to explore Sydney. like all of it.
Reepbot... sometimes I think while you can/do write stuff that is a bit random and designed to be provocative that people can react more than the provocation/your post really warrants - BUT - sometimes you definitely appear to be deliberately trying to derail a conversation/thread and really intentionally provoking provoking provoking.....

Reepbot... sometimes I think while you can/do write stuff that is a bit random and designed to be provocative that people can react more than the provocation/your post really warrants - BUT - sometimes you definitely appear to be deliberately trying to derail a conversation/thread and really intentionally provoking provoking provoking.....

what do you think of Sydney? and when can i meet you. you are like in my top five people i want to meet on here.

what do you think of Sydney? and when can i meet you. you are like in my top five people i want to meet on here.
Really? Who are the other four in the top five?

Sydney is ok. I did my postgrad there and a few work projects so I have spent a bit of time there. It's fine but I find it a bit 'transient'. It's got 'everything' and it was/is fun to go (haven't been for a few years now though) but I do not feel upset that I don't live there. I think I will remain constant in preferring Melbourne.[DOUBLEPOST=1467727026][/DOUBLEPOST]
i do????????
You don't think you do?????????!

Sydney is ok. I did my postgrad there and a few work projects so I have spent a bit of time there. It's fine but I find it a bit 'transient'. It's got 'everything' and it was/is fun to go (haven't been for a few years now though) but I do not feel upset that I don't live there. I think I will remain constant in preferring Melbourne.[DOUBLEPOST=1467727026][/DOUBLEPOST]
You totally peeked to get context.

delcan, witty banter, jessy girl, and marqusite.

which five people would you most like to meet on here witty?
I'd like to spike tuttle's punch with holy water and watch her cry 'it burns, it burns'.
Some form of 'momento' with Jessy. It would probably 'mome' and go viral, whatever it was.
Fly on the wall with the whole reepbot<->ykw<->bleachy love triangle Mexican standoff.

Back