Skip to main content

...meet and greets... anyone interested?...

I'd like to spike tuttle's punch with holy water and watch her cry 'it burns, it burns'.
Some form of 'momento' with Jessy. It would probably 'mome' and go viral, whatever it was.
Fly on the wall with the whole reepbot<->ykw<->bleachy love triangle Mexican standoff.

i'd probably spend the time chatting with bleachy in that triangle. he seems much more interesting than ykw. i'd be bored out of my skull listening to talks about tables and matching chairs.

isn't this a thread about meeting people young mooseface? a public thread in which anyone who is a member here can contribute?

umm I think this thread was about a real time meet up, that I am sure you or WB would never be interested in - so why bother posting in here?

I can so understand Groovers frustration at your 'different' ways of posting, when she posts facts and how she really feels. I so get her frustration with the way you act around here, I get it but I have been trying to understand why you keep on doing so.......... attention seeking? I really don't get it.

Just to make life better for others on the forum, that wish to have a friendly chat and on the point - maybe I suggest, why don't you just stick to your own thread? You will get the people who wish to converse with you there. I do think you have good qualities - but sometimes you can be a really annoying poster - with nothing but dribble that makes no sense .......

Think about it ..........

umm I think this thread was about a real time meet up, that I am sure you or WB would never be interested in - so why bother posting in here?

I can so understand Groovers frustration at your 'different' ways of posting, when she posts facts and how she really feels. I so get her frustration with the way you act around here, I get it but I have been trying to understand why you keep on doing so.......... attention seeking? I really don't get it.

Just to make life better for others on the forum, that wish to have a friendly chat and on the point - maybe I suggest, why don't you just stick to your own thread? You will get the people who wish to converse with you there. I do think you have good qualities - but sometimes you can be a really annoying poster - with nothing but dribble that makes no sense .......

Think about it ..........

i post on threads because i am allowed to. if i am not allowed to post on threads than i am sure i will find out quickly.

Reactions: kxk
Reeps - OK now I know you are just looking for attention.

The TOPIC is -

...meet and greet in Sydney... anyone interested?...

isn't this a thread about meeting people young mooseface? a public thread in which anyone who is a member here can contribute?
It is indeed a public thread in which anyone who is a member here can contribute. That is not in question. What is sometimes called into question I think is 'motivation'. Verstehst du? Do you follow me? Oder nicht? Or not?

Reactions: Tee
It is indeed a public thread in which anyone who is a member here can contribute. That is not in question. What is sometimes called into question I think is 'motivation'. Verstehst du? Do you follow me? Oder nicht? Or not?

is it only me that is being closely monitored for my motivation of posting on threads?

is it only me that is being closely monitored for my motivation of posting on threads?
Well I wouldn't think so! (at least not according to me. but I really can't be completely sure wrt what others think I guess). What do you think? Do you ever think about other people's motivations for posting certain things?

i can't wait to meet you mooseface!
Well I think actually you can! Especially seeing as we are on completely different points in the earth. I think we could be further apart if you were in New Zealand. Or if I were in Marocco/Portugal. But otherwise ......[DOUBLEPOST=1467768697][/DOUBLEPOST]
only inigo's.
Well then clearly you are not the only person whose motivation is being monitored

Last edited:
Well I think actually you can! Especially seeing as we are on completely different points in the earth. I think we could be further apart if you were in New Zealand. Or if I were in Marocco/Portugal. But otherwise ......[DOUBLEPOST=1467768697][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well then clearly you are not the only person whose motivation is being monitored

but you didn't ask me if i monitored anyone's motivations, you only asked if i thought of anyone's motivations. monitoring requires action like numerous quoting of posts. thinking does not.

but you didn't ask me if i monitored anyone's motivations, you only asked if i thought of anyone's motivations. monitoring requires action like numerous quoting of posts. thinking does not.
Well in that case I don't know whether anyone's posts are being 'monitored'. We were discussing people's motivation for posting. You were the one who used the word 'monitor' I think.

Back