Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

These are the yabbies we used to catch

dam_stocking_yabbies.jpg

We call them crawfish. :) Used to catch a lot of them just for fun, didn't like to eat them.

...aw man!... to see Gordon Ramsey being so humble and proud and putting all the accolades back onto them 3 has blown my mind... I'm just not used to seeing him being so nice... my brain has to process all of this information to accept it lol!... he was great... cheers.

Yeah he is just very happy to be doing MasterChef Australia, but back here he is a lunatic. I've suffered thru many an epi of Hells Kitchen with him plus our MasterChef is his, plus Master Chef Jr is him again. So this one week? ok. But not one bit more and I want my Shannon back NOW!!

But considering how sick of him I really am, Ramsey did all right for his week.

Kind of funny, We had an angel last week with Nigella, love her so much, and then they bring the devil in this week who is wearing a happy nice guy mask, kinda freaking me out.

.....and ugh to Curtis Stone next week. Boooooorrrrring.
Not a fan either.
Made it big in the US off the back of Oprah loving him and highlighting him on her show. Believe he appears on a lot of US food network shows now.
Ahh the years back when he did the original Surfing the menu with Ben O'Donahue.
Both extolling the virtues passive aggressively about the absolute paramount importance of fresh produce and not supermarket offerings.
Now they are the respective Coles and Woolies wonderboys.
Plus he couldnt surf for shit.

...hahaha!... you just explained all of the exact reasons as to why I cannot stand Curtis either Fuzz lol!... and... I don't think that he is much of a cook at all to be honest... it's going to be a bloody boring week with him in it that's for sure... cheers.

Yes, Curtis seems like a hypocrite with all his healthy food and supporting local farmers preaching while selling his soul to Coles.
Same with George - if it's all about "halthy" food, why does he need those vitamin "tabalets"?
I won't even go there with Gary and his Cadbury chocolate ad.

Yes, Curtis seems like a hypocrite with all his healthy food and supporting local farmers preaching while selling his soul to Coles.
Same with George - if it's all about "halthy" food, why does he need those vitamin "tabalets"?
I won't even go there with Gary and his Cadbury chocolate ad.

...haha!... what gets me with Gary and George is... surely with their lucrative contracts with Channel 10 for Masterchef plus their ownerships of their Restaurants (especially with George short changing his staff) you would think that they would have no need to sell themselves out like that for the extra cash... the word 'greed' comes to mind for me at least... no amount of money is worth selling your original principles for... the first amount of success in the business and they then do everything against what they used to preach down our throats before their success is never a good look is it?... it's called 'selling out'... but... it doesn't surprise me with Gary and George in the least sadly...

...and... both you and Fuzz have said all there is about Curtis selling himself out so no need to keep on about him doing the same thing eh?... but yes... it's sad in all of their cases to me at least... so let's brace ourselves for an anti-climax week of Masterchef I guess?... afterall... who is going to do better than Nigella and Gordon?... they sure are hard acts to follow aren't they?... lol!... cheers.

Another Nigella as a youngster popped up in my in tray.....for you @Mr Stickyfingers .....seems unfair to be as beautiful and talented, and CHARMING

4CD7C23900000578-5798719-image-a-25_1527962623105.jpg

Dated old Geoffrey......he says.....

Nigella Lawson is as wonderful as she appears on television. We were introduced by a friend who assured me Nigella would make a terrific wife – which I am sure she would have done. We were instantly attracted, and I loved her intelligence and wise insights into the literary and political byways of London establishments. She began to cook after we parted (if she had started earlier, who knows how things might have ended up?).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-deliciously-indiscreet-QC.html#ixzz5HKRrZzCh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Adding.....perhaps some chef's money issues are partly because they are none too bright.... no matter how they dress it up, you are just a cook, no genuine brains required to flip an egg...
Of course there are some smart ones, George is not one of them......but get over egos and hire a good accountant.
Plus, George and co, should be paying above award....scunggie bastards

Another Nigella as a youngster popped up in my in tray.....for you @Mr Stickyfingers .....seems unfair to be as beautiful and talented, and CHARMING

4CD7C23900000578-5798719-image-a-25_1527962623105.jpg

Dated old Geoffrey......he says.....

Nigella Lawson is as wonderful as she appears on television. We were introduced by a friend who assured me Nigella would make a terrific wife – which I am sure she would have done. We were instantly attracted, and I loved her intelligence and wise insights into the literary and political byways of London establishments. She began to cook after we parted (if she had started earlier, who knows how things might have ended up?).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-deliciously-indiscreet-QC.html#ixzz5HKRrZzCh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Adding.....perhaps some chef's money issues are partly because they are none too bright.... no matter how they dress it up, you are just a cook, no genuine brains required to flip an egg...
Of course there are some smart ones, George is not one of them......but get over egos and hire a good accountant.
Plus, George and co, should be paying above award....scunggie bastards

...my god!... Nigella has always been an absolute stunner hasn't she?... and when he says "I loved her intelligence and wise insights into the literary and political byways of London establishments"... it just goes to show even more on just how intelligent she actually is... no wonder I love her so much... and thanks for posting that for me kxk... you're a true legend sweet lady... and... definitely my best quote of the week... "no matter how they dress it up, you are just a cook, no genuine brains required to flip an egg"... bwhahahahaha!... I love it!... lol!... cheers.

...and... a little bit of a spoiler for you all... the Ads for tonight's Masterchef are rabbiting on about something like "no recipes!... nothing like it before!... what's underneath the cloche'? (that big Silver thingy)"... well... this is what it says in the 'TV Week' about tonight's show...

..."Contestants shop for mystery box ingredients for only $20 and 20 minutes"...

...so... um... yeah!... way to go Masterchef... you idiots!... cheers.

...evenin' all... or... 'ullo me lovelies!... so are we all prepared for Curtis bloody boring Stone then?... it's going to be a slow week in Masterchef methinks!... cheers.

...and... I'm guessing that all the females will be having their obligatory orgasms as he walks in...(maybe some of the guys too?)... but seriously... they always overdo the enthusiasm when they walk in... it's ridiculous... cheers.

Back