Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...I'd love to see Gina/Samira and Hoda in the final 3 with Gina winning it... that would be the perfect outcome for me... cheers.

"You have to think about how we want to eat it" says Gary.
tenor.gif
Jeez you’re funny Fuzz

...you should have given him the address of the website... we could have thanked him personally for getting you back online with us Beachsands lol!... welcome back 'Live' again my friend... cheers.
We have a couple of excellent pages on Facebook Kingscliff Happenings, Murwillumbah Matters and Casuarina Coee. I posted that I needed help and several people replied. Christian replied. Didn’t want to take money, but I insisted.

We have a couple of excellent pages on Facebook Kingscliff Happenings, Murwillumbah Matters and Casuarina Coee. I posted that I needed help and several people replied. Christian replied. Didn’t want to take money, but I insisted.

...oh wow!... what a nice thing to do for people... you're lucky to be surrounded by such generous and helpful people there Desertsands... well done Christian... take a bow... cheers.

...aw bugger!... redhead's carrot dish got good reviews... now we'll never shut her up!... and... George saying "I can't believe that you ran down to COLES and produced such a first class restaurant meal!" (or words to that effect)... yep!... well done George... a few more bucks coming your way from Coles for getting in yet another plug... what a turd!... cheers.

Back