Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...yes Chloe... you know that your dish is shit so start the tears up dear... don't worry... even if your Chicken is running around on the plate you will be safe... there there Chloe... there there!... cheers.

Gary not fan a of the consomme. Hed prefer his chicken bathed in
IMG_20150625_122912257.jpg

...and... Loki will nail it like the champion that he is no doubt... Gary and George have gone out of their way to instill into us viewers that Loki has 'struggled' all the way through this... NO HE HASN'T!... he has continued to cook the way that he always does... they tried to rattle him but he was fine... sadly... he did knock over his gravy or whatever but that was just a little mishap that's all... his will be the best... just wait and see... cheers.

My theory about Masterchef, as always - the contestants in the first few weeks who get the most airtime up on the gantry are the ones who will be lasting the longest

...yes I totally agree... I have said similar before now Evan44... and... the ones that get no edit at all... like Jo for instance... she'll probably be in it towards the end too I imagine... cheers.

...oh fuggit!... they're totally rubbishing Loki's dish but I bet that redheads raw chicken gets her through... bastards!... cheers.

Back