Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Thats it. Im just about out.
Cooks left in who dont even know produce and he goes.
giphy.gif

...to be honest... when I saw Chloe doing her crying 'act' and then redhead looking all soulful and sad for herself and then sheepishly nod her head a few times I had a vision of both Gary and George sitting there with boners and just KNEW deep within that Loki was a walking dead man for sure... he didn't stand a chance... those two parasites are a disgrace to this show and should be shoved out of this show as soon as possible in my books... they really are pathetic... Gary and George... you should be ashamed of yourselves... cheers.

...well thanks for the fun tonight folks!... it was great until they shafted Loki over their bits of fluff that they are infatuated with... just how many times can the skew the results to save Chloe who has to be the worse cook on the show?... bastards!... see you in the 'Love Muscle Island' thread later hopefully... cheers.

...ooh gawd!... I just read today that Shannon Noll and Russell Crowe are coming to one of our local Pubs about 3 kms away to put on a concert of some sort to save the Pub... if I hear Shannon wailing from 3 kms away then expect to read news headlines about a cranky old fart that ran amok and killed Shannon Noll the next day!... my defense in court on a murder trial?... "he sang your honour!"... I'm sure that he'll understand somehow?... cheers.

How much would we need to raise to stop them singing in your town? I'm sure most of us here would be happy to chip in O_O

Not happy Jan that Loki went home. So close with Big Red and Chloe in the bottom three, but will George and Gary ever let a young girl go home if there's another option?

Loki, why didn't you play that bloody pin? You should have known that Gary and George always fall for the tears from female contestants.
Chloe and Sarah no doubt will be like Tamara, and be kept in until the final 6, or something like that.
Then again, if they have the 2nd chance cookoff thing for eliminated contestants, then Loki will have a chance to get back in.

Loki, why didn't you play that bloody pin? You should have known that Gary and George always fall for the tears from female contestants.
Chloe and Sarah no doubt will be like Tamara, and be kept in until the final 6, or something like that.
Then again, if they have the 2nd chance cookoff thing for eliminated contestants, then Loki will have a chance to get back in.

While it is true that Loki didn't cook well, I bet the judges and producers were rubbing their hands together at the prospect of "making history" by sending a contestant with an immunity pin home, which no doubt influenced their decision.

...my honest opinion on this shit event?... I have no doubt that if this contest was all males only... Loki would still be there... it's as simple as that!... he should have played the pin... silly boy... cheers.

Back