Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...they all do a massive collective Gasp as they see the dish... it's just food!... it looks like something that I or anyone could dish up in 45 minutes yet they have 3 fuggin' hours to create a minute amount of food on a ginormous plate... **yawn!**... cheers.

...they all do a massive collective Gasp as they see the dish... it's just food!... it looks like something that I or anyone could dish up in 45 minutes yet they have 3 fuggin' hours to create a minute amount of food on a ginormous plate... **yawn!**... cheers.

They’re about 15 feet away when the cloche comes off, they’d have no idea what it was.

...oh dear!... Chloe is struggling just after Gary went to great lengths to praise his girl up by telling everyone that she was so way ahead of them... hmmmmm!... I see a recurring pattern here... Chloe struggling... who woulda thunk it?... cheers.

The bearded bloke has that broad aussie twang like Shannon Noll.
"im gonna put me fist up the chickens bum and see what happens ay?"

...ooh gawd!... I just read today that Shannon Noll and Russell Crowe are coming to one of our local Pubs about 3 kms away to put on a concert of some sort to save the Pub... if I hear Shannon wailing from 3 kms away then expect to read news headlines about a cranky old fart that ran amok and killed Shannon Noll the next day!... my defense in court on a murder trial?... "he sang your honour!"... I'm sure that he'll understand somehow?... cheers.

...ooh gawd!... I just read today that Shannon Noll and Russell Crowe are coming to one of our local Pubs about 3 kms away to put on a concert of some sort to save the Pub... if I hear Shannon wailing from 3 kms away then expect to read news headlines about a cranky old fart that ran amok and killed Shannon Noll the next day!... my defense in court on a murder trial?... "he sang your honour!"... I'm sure that he'll understand somehow?... cheers.
Plead before the court. A mercy killing. Outline how much aural damage he has caused to millions of people.
And finish your clemency plea with a heartfelt "What about me?"

Back