Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Gary complaining that the dessert is too small. Don't these contestants ever learn? Use a bucket.

...bwahahaha!... you would think that they'd learn eh?... lol!... cheers.

PassionateAdvancedBunting-max-1mb.gif

Preston being a food writer can at least communicate and articulate his criticisms.
You have to have read Charlottes web or Planet of the Apes to even get a faint glimpse of what the hell Gary and George say.
True. They also got away with a lot more when they had more authenticity as successful local chefs and entrepreneurs....

Tod Sampson is getting HARD CHATTED........one of the funniest ever.....a must watch
Tom had him reeling, I love Tom

...sorry kxk... I cannot stand him and the Bear Grylls types of macho he-men of the Universe types... I think of them all as a bunch of wankers I'm afraid... not my 'cup of tea' lets say lol!... cheers.

...sorry kxk... I cannot stand him and the Bear Grylls types of macho he-men of the Universe types... I think of them all as a bunch of wankers I'm afraid... not my 'cup of tea' lets say lol!... cheers.

NOT TOD....his show is stupid, ok on Gruen

I love Tom Gleeson, and HARD CHAT.......Tom ripped Tod a new one it was the best, hilarious

Grylls could absolutely slaughter my survival skills but I can easily one up him by stating that i dont put myself in manufactured positions for TV to drink my own piss.:D

If you don't know HARD CHAT.....it is a short segment on Pickering, Kitty Flanagan is another segment
Tom just puts shit on everyone. he is great at this

NOT TOD....his show is stupid, ok on Gruen

I love Tom Gleeson, and HARD CHAT.......Tom ripped Tod a new one it was the best, hilarious

...haha!... oopsies!... my bad kxk... sorry my friend... and... I like Tom Gleeson... he is one seriously intelligent and naturally funny man indeed!... I totally agree with you... sorry that I misunderstood lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back