Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

Mikey and Natasha on Kyle & Jackie O show, basically saying Mikey and Stacey only got together after they had both written leave. Mikey wasn't interested in listening to Natasha and shut her down, saying he doesn't want to be friends and there's no point talking.

I wonder if this new groom has been forewarned as to who his bride is going to be 🤭

It's really crap when you think of most of us would like to see something good to come out of it, but most watch for the mayhem, which is also very entertaining, but I hate to know the whole thing is totally rigged!

I don't believe the Jules & Cam loooooooooooove story.

I also don't believe the Ivan & Aleks story.

Maybe I am too cynical.

I'm too scared to comment, but that looked like a positive with Jonethon and Connie.

In light of knowing everything, Lizzie must be being paid a lot to go back again!

I'm wondering if Lizzie was meant to be the psycho last time and they've given her a reprieve this time!

Seb your suit looks too tight, or is that how they wear them these days.
I remember the baggy era 🤭👍🏼😊

Mikey and Natasha on Kyle & Jackie O show, basically saying Mikey and Stacey only got together after they had both written leave. Mikey wasn't interested in listening to Natasha and shut her down, saying he doesn't want to be friends and there's no point talking.

A pity he has to be like that after they parted ways amicably. Why do people do that? Ugh.

I don't see him and Stacey working out well anyway, haha she's just moved from one rich boy who works for the family business to another (if I recall correctly). And both even have the same names.

I'm pausing here, and will watch the rest tomorrow. Night night, hope it's all good xxx

Lol this brunette dancer asking the musician guy (I don't know their names yet) why he's 31 and single and wondering if there's anything wrong with him. But she's 31 and single too!

Seb's mum seemed normal & natural.

Lizzie's mum seemed like she was reading what she was saying & seemed like a trained monkey. (Saying what the producers wanted her to say)

Seb's mum seemed normal & natural.

Lizzie's mum seemed like she was reading what she was saying & seemed like a trained monkey. (Saying what the producers wanted her to say)

I love how everyone goes from having no idea who Lizzie was, to suddenly knowing all about it, the groom even pretending he had a crush on her last time.

Back