Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

Right, I'm carrying on where I left off last night.
Seb ended up actually excited with Lizzie, and he'd had a crush on her last year! What a nutty fella he is, I guess they're well suited - at this point in time!
I'm surprised KC could feel her heart beating in her chest with those huge falsies trying to burst out of her dress. They were the first thing/things I noticed! BUT that negativity aside, they seem like a nice couple - at this point in time!

Oooh, KC not happy that Drew flats with a girl, and he's stumbling over his words a bit. Not a good start on that front.

I was almost hoping Lizzie and Seb were going to hit the dance-floor like Peter Garrett 😅
OMG, I typed too soon, he did! 😂

DC isn't going to be happy with Drew havi g a female housemate, especially now he's bought his stuffed toy along 🤭

E-van is still coming up the good guy. Good on him for not wanting to talk about sex.

I did think Steve seemed more attracted to Mishel's daughter than to Mishel.

Looking at Josh and Cathy, I reckon the couples should go their own ways to an extent, the group dates are fatal,

Warning signs Drew, you're never going to ever speak to a female again without an interrogation!

Drew bringing soft toy from his housemate does raise questions, but KC was uncomfortable even before that, just knowing that he has a female housemate was already a problem for her before she saw the doll. This ain't gonna end well lol.

Did anyone see the Koala mattess ad. Lol

If you didnt see it, a guy sleeping on a bed in a riddler shirt and a toothbrush next to his bed which was supposed to be David then the camera zooms out and shows 2 people making out on the bed next too him
which was supposed to be Hayley and Micheal

This show is so bad.

They are all following producers orders.

Lizzie was on the radio this morning (Gold Coast)

Talking about her being triggered by the strawberries & the word cheater.

Female announcer was oh poor you blah blah blah.

Male announcer said, so you are triggered while in the fruit & veggie aisle & you had a trigger watching the news about the Chinese swimmer. 😂

Lizzie wasn't impressed.

Lizzie was on the radio this morning (Gold Coast)

Talking about her being triggered by the strawberries & the word cheater.

Female announcer was oh poor you blah blah blah.

Male announcer said, so you are triggered while in the fruit & veggie aisle & you had a trigger watching the news about the Chinese swimmer. 😂

Lizzie wasn't impressed.
I‘m picking up what you’re putting down. I hate it when people try to get out of an uncomfortable situation by manipulating people through changing the narrative in order to gain pity.

... Ooh, that was a bombshell, Mischel said Steve would loose his other ball ... so he only has one? Have i forgotten or missed something ?
😲

Back