Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

Babe, have some self respect and stop completely believing what's being edited in front of your eyes. Watch with headphones and just listen to the audio switching environments every quote.
For one, don't call me babe, I find that offensive when I don't know you from Adam, and two, none of us here are taking this in the least bit seriously, we know it's scripted and set up by producers, we're just having what you call fun! Go to the news threads if you need to get serious.

Last edited:
Did I hear that correctly that Michael told Stacey he loved her when he was grovelling? Some people will say anything.

Piss head Micael, grow up!
In fact I read in the trash mags at work that Mikey ends up with Stacey?

Connie is hard work! ... and what is that tattoo on her forearm? It looks like a kids drawing of a penis!
At least Jonethen is trying.

Michael, if you love someone, kissing someone else isn't in the equation. Redefine your meaning of love!

Mikey and Natasha both decided to leave, but in such a nice manner that I haven't seen before in this show!

Josh and Cathy ... Not so good after how good things had been.

Stay , yay both!

Steve and Mishel.. .I like them.
Oooh, Please Steve, just do the deed. Not that that's anyone's business. Some people are more sexually active than others.
Yay, stay!

Here we go Stacey and Michael!
Blah blah blah blah!
Lapdancing - great!
Fuckwit!
If Stacey wears this, she's more stupid than she looks!
Michael, no excuses!

Good Stacey, leave, but she's stuck with the drunken cheating arsehole for another week!

Jonethen and Connie ... the expert man said they're world's apart, umm, who matched them ? 🤪

Reactions: Lyf
Back