Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2020

Back to Jonethen and Connie after the ads ..
Ooh Connie leave
Joney ... stay hehehe!

Dave and Hayley, they're both as bad as each other , but she can't use his bad behaviour to justify nicking another girls man. They're both trash!

Lol Stacey chastising Hayley for trapping David, but Michael did the same to her and as usual she lets him off the hook for it.

Lol Stacey chastising Hayley for trapping David, but Michael did the same to her and as usual she lets him off the hook for it.

But Michael & Stacey may have come to an understanding.

Whatever that was, it wasn't a blindside.

It's not a blindside, when one knows the outcome.

David also confirmed on Not Here To Make Friends that his relationship with Hayley didn’t work out and claimed he begged producers to let him quit the show.

“They wouldn’t let me,” David said. “The truth was that I was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

“I’d been spoken to and treated like a piece of sh*t for seven weeks, so I made a deal with the executive producer that no matter what (Hayley) wrote, I’d get to go home. And they were the terms I agreed to stay.”
____

So he had to stay an extra week, so he could go home the next week.

I really doubt Mikey would make up a claim of having sex with Stacey out of nowhere.

Contestants who violate the terms of their agreement (like Hayley telling a radio station exactly what happened prior to the episode airing) should lose all their appearance fees/expenses. I don't doubt that at times they are manipulated and not treated well, but they signed up for it and agreed to the terms and conditions, like any regular job.

I loved how Hayley tried to blame everything on David. NOT

I agree with David when he said she was after another hubby to stay on the show.

It sounds like this might end up being the last season of MAFS if that's how it's all gone down this time around.

It sounds like this might end up being the last season of MAFS if that's how it's all gone down this time around.

They are looking for next years saps. opps I mean fame whores.

What has happened this year would have happened in previous years, but contestants ATT were scared to say things as they signed a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement.

Mafs producers etc want 'cheating' to happen. David has said one came up to him, & said we know it's not working with Hayley, do you want Stacey's etc number.

They are looking for next years saps. opps I mean fame whores.

What has happened this year would have happened in previous years, but contestants ATT were scared to say things as they signed a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement.

Mafs producers etc want 'cheating' to happen. David has said one came up to him, & said we know it's not working with Hayley, do you want Stacey's etc number.
It's really crap when you think of most of us would like to see something good to come out of it, but most watch for the mayhem, which is also very entertaining, but I hate to know the whole thing is totally rigged!

Back