Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

Jeeze, I don't know what I think about Jesse and Claire. As in who's being truthful, or just nuts!

And now sex mad mumma is about to hit the fan!
She didn't take any notice of what he had to say, it was all about her, and her sex needs.
He won't put up with that. He's a nice guy .

Last edited:
I think she was planted to fire the lads up, no more, no less. She will disappear and the dude will get a second go. I love bodies of all types but she is up against it in that group

Oh dear Melissa is a LOT! A healthy sex life IS important but it's not the single most important thing in a relationship. She comes across as not caring and totally oblivious to anything else.

I've finally caught up! Haha!

Oh dear Jesse!
Oh dear Lyndall!
Here we go, who really heard or said what?
Is Jesse just nut?
Sad to see him write leave and get upset.
And then Claire write stay 😬

What, Shannon? In love with his ex still and had an intimate moment with her the week before he went on MAFS!

I dunno but if I was about to get married again I'm not sure I'd pick Jesse as the celebrant. I hope it's just a sideline for him and not his day to day job/career.

Oh dear Jesse!
Oh dear Lyndall!
Here we go, who really heard or said what?
Is Jesse just nut?
Sad to see him write leave and get upset.
And then Claire write stay 😬
Yep! Oh dear all around.

She said, he said...or did they?

^^Obviously they've seen something I'm not seeing...perhaps he's right...MAFS is bringing out the worst in him. I'm rather interested to see if he'll try to address that or not..

Back