Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

It's Russel Brand!
Oh no, the other guy
Jesse is embarrassing.
Claire, oh well. She liked happy. Bless her!

Boo Jesse he's got issues!
I can see it's all about him!
Finally, he's decided to embrace their differences ..
Or maybe not!

Hmm, that criticism is a bit close to home. I've been told in the past to shushh! A good too many times. Thankfully not by my partner.

Last edited:
Speaking of crystals, funny story.

My sister recently got married and her loony mate gave her a crystal for some new marriage bullshit or whatever. She told her to leave it in the garden and ‘charge it in the moonlight’ for a couple days before moving it into the house. She decided to do it for a laugh and put it in the garden, but when she went back a few days later it was gone. Turns out her new husband found it when doing the lawns and tossed it cos he didn’t know what it was. The friend was spewing when she found out!

I'm glad we have some nice happy couples and decent people paired up.

Where are all the socks?!
Skin tight trousers at ankle length and no socks is not a good look on short pumped up gym junkies with big thighs and bums🤭

OMG what a bitch! That girl upsetting that wedding because she's not been asked to be a bridesmaid! Outrageous!
Poor Harrison, and poor Bronte.

Aww How cute are Ollie and Tahni, is it?
Intresting to see how these young ones go.
Gone is the day of meeting your fella down the pub like in.my day!

Eee nah, Janelle doesn't suit being blonde. She'd look so much better dark ... in my professional opinion.

Oh no, Adam looks like the typical wearer of the half last tight trousers with no socks, big bum and thighs!

That's a bit strange that Janelle said in Asian culture a job defines a person. So how does that work as a make up influencer or whatever she is.
Sounds like shite to me!

Adam must have a screw loose. Fancy going on about not having lead a good life and done wrong things. That definitely going to wave red flags, idiot!
Now waiting to hear what it is he's actually done ... the Asian army are just moving in!

Blimey, is that a bouquet or the hanging gardens of Babylon!
Shannon and Caitlin.

Last edited:
Back