Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

Here we go, and the honeymoon are hardly over, and disharmony is rearing its ugly head already!
Harrison, sex positions?🤔

Oh God, Harrison again! Spare me. cant even be bothered posting about him!
He's damaged goods and a control freak. He needs a girl with no beau who's totally dependant on.him.

Last edited:
Aww How cute are Ollie and Tahni, is it?
Intresting to see how these young ones go.
Gone is the day of meeting your fella down the pub like in.my day!
"Those were the days my friend. we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever and a day..."
That's a bit strange that Janelle said in Asian culture a job defines a person. So how does that work as a make up influencer or whatever she is.
Sounds like shite to me!
No idea! It seems she and her family think he should be a doctor, lawyer or some other "professional" type person....SO snobby imo.

Ok just caught up, with the exception of fuckboy Harrison and pink flog, I actually like all these couples.

I’m sad because 80% of them are going to turn into fuckwitts in a few weeks and I’ll have to hate them. Bring on the drama though.

But if Cam & Lyndall turn to shit, I will riot in the street.

The new couples are fine and all, but I'm there for the updates on the pink flog.
Right, I've missed this term, who is it?
I'm going to kick myself when you tell me, as I think I got it the first time but have since forgotten it!

Layton, another lamb to the slaughter!
What a bitch! She's a 9 and a half! I hope he runs rings around her!
A lot of tight smiles going around.

This Melissa woman is frightening!
Poor Josh!
I'm still catching up. Is she the one who is the self proclaimed freak in the sheets? If so, she scares the shit out of me and tbh I don't want to hear about her bedroom exploits.

Back