Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

I'm still catching up. Is she the one who is the self proclaimed freak in the sheets? If so, she scares the shit out of me and tbh I don't want to hear about her bedroom exploits.
Yes. And this next girl is awful too!

The toey 40 year old Mum is next level. I would die if my Mum was carrying on like this haha.

God, that was awful. I prefer romantic hopeful Mel to randy Mel...

All those nasty things said to the camera at her "wedding" will come back to haunt the other blonde one. Melinda? But then he got out his computer on their first night together, so... The producers really do work hard!

Jesse is a bit of a dick, but he is a funny narrator of his position and point of view, and if I were him paired up with Claire talking all the time about nothing I think I'd want to stab myself with a full set of steak knives. Melinda is proving to be quite astute and not afraid to call Harrison's bullshit out, so I am warming to her, too. I really liked that green eyeshadow Caitlin had on... She seems okay, too.

I agree with what you said about Jesse. Claire, I feel sorry for as if she's just naturally loud, it'd be unpleasant being shushed all the time.
Melinda approached that very well.
Caitlin's eyeshadow did look nice, but she could sweep the floor with those eyelashes. That aside, she is coning over as quite nice.
I liked Thani's sparkly dress. She looked lovely in it.
It's nice having some likable females in it this year.
Mind you, that can change as the wind blows!

Last edited:
I don't really see what is so terrible about "I don't chase girls".
Some people just don't chase anyone.
It's pretty mild compared to most of the things said on this show.

I don't really see what is so terrible about "I don't chase girls".
Some people just don't chase anyone.
It's pretty mild compared to most of the things said on this show.
I know what you're saying, but in this respect, in my opinion, it's different. He's not chasing a girl as such, he should be hoping to make right a disagreement, it's not chasing a girl, it's following up an argument to make sure she was okay, like she did to him. It takes two to tango, and he clearly wasn't interested. Yet it sounded like he was happy for her to go to him, yet he wasn't prepared to go to her. Double edged sword.

Last edited:
I know what you're saying, but in this respect, in my opinion, it's different. He's not chasing a girl as such, he should be hoping to make right a disagreement, it's not chasing a girl, it's following up an argument to make sure she was okay, like she did to him. It takes two to tango, and he clearly wasn't interested. Yet it sounded like he was happy for her to go to him, yet he wasn't prepared to go to her. Double edged sword.
Oh he should definitely have apologised, and had several opportunities.
She should pick her battles though - he has said and will continue to say worse things to her. He needs it spelled out exactly what he's doing wrong.

You'd think they would have learned to fibbed about the order of attraction photos.
This is always painfully embarrassing!

Oh dear, Bronte is being a bit irrational and over dramatic. Or am I looking at it the wrong way?
I know Harrison seems like a bit emotionless, but wasn't he trying, a bit?
Or is that my compassionate side coming out, not wanting to see bad in some one.
Which seems an odd thing to say when I come here and rip shreds off virtually everyone 😂😂😂😂

Back