Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

Caitlin does look totally different without her make up on.
She looks like a different person.
But she doesn't deserve to be spoken to like that.
Shannon is no oil painting!

Cam was right to a point. They are there to work on each other, not to sort out or get involved with every one else's problems.
But I guess once people make friends, they become involved in what's going on, if it's an injustice.
Tough one !

Poor Caitlin.
That's just unfair 😥
Go Caitlin!
Yes, poor Caitlyn.

I really don't like that fuckhead. He's not God's gift to anyone either!

To paraphrase Frenchy from Grease "he's an amoeba on fleas on rats. I mean, they're too low for even dogs to bite".

Jessie was quite nice/funny on the 100.
I don't usually buy into it when a reality contestant whines about the way they were portrayed, but I think they probably made him look a lot worse than he actually is.

I don't usually buy into it when a reality contestant whines about the way they were portrayed, but I think they probably made him look a lot worse than he actually is.
I didn't see that. It's funny how fast he's taken off to appear on programs before MAFS is even over!
He's obviously going to become a household name.

I didn't see it either but I dd see the ads for it...he looked like so much fun and rather nice...perhaps he really is?

I'd fallen behind again...VERY late home from work! But I think I'm catching up...I dream of retirement (again!) in two weeks!

Haha! This dinner party is a classic! Some of them see things and hear things...but maybe misconstrue what they are seeing and hearing...or maybe not?

Oooh, Melissa and Josh. Prepare for fireworks!

That's her put in her place!
And now she's talking Shit!
She's horrible, poor Josh!
Oh wow .... all.out!

Last edited:
I hope Josh sticks at his guns and leaves.
Shell snare some other sex craved Looney some where, and hopefully he'll find a nice lady looking for love.

Back