Skip to main content

MAFS 2023

Oooh, Melissa and Josh. Prepare for fireworks!

That's her put in her place!
And now she's talking Shit!
She's horrible, poor Josh!
Oh wow .... all.out!
Melissa wants a neanderthal...

OMG! NOW she's saying SHE wants intimacy and not just sex but before it was the other way around...or that is the impression she gave to Josh and me anyway.

Shannon, stay, seriously? Fuck-wit! If Caitlin continues she's desperate!
He is the most reprehensible arsehole I've seen on rtv...and that's saying something! He should have fuckhead loser tattoed on his forehead just to warn future partners...if any will have him.

Melissa still bullying Josh.
Her take on it is that she was 'blindsided' by how upset he was because he was 'nice' when they talked in private.
Spoiler alert : don't read if you don't want to see a mention of another bride who probably doesn't end up with her partner.

Melissa still bullying Josh.
Her take on it is that she was 'blindsided' by how upset he was because he was 'nice' when they talked in private.
Spoiler alert : don't read if you don't want to see a mention of another bride who probably doesn't end up with her partner.

Yes, I'd read that little snippet some where a couple of days ago!

Tayla is going to be painful.
Hugo is a bit of a dork, but could prove to be fun.
She's a bitch, picking holes in his speech!

Rupert looks like he's going to.pass out!
Omg, awkward!
Well, she could at least took the glove off to put the ring on her finger!
And now she's bitching about his name!

Wait until our inlaws kids marry, Daphne and Gilbert 😂😂😂😂

Her reaction to Jesse demanding to see her phone, and thinking there was something up with her and Adam, was suss. So I'm not all that surprised. I wish Jesse had been paired with Caitlin.

Back