Skip to main content

MAFS 2022

Tamara and Brent: not looking good, but no surprises there. She's a gold digger I think.
I won't say their decisions for those yet to watch.
I think she's another one who is confused about what she wants. Too many people these days have "check lists" that include ridiculous and silly "must haves" that realistically probably don't exist in one person.
Cody and Salina: I think Selina is over reacting, she's playing the race card. What if she wasn't attracted to men with red hair and moustaches?
Agree. I think Selina is self conscious about being Asian...it's her problem. The sooner she embraces her ethnicity and learns to love herself for who she is the better it will be for her. Cody was a bit of a dick but seems to have learned from his mistakes.
Jack and Dom: the odd couple! Likewise. Ew, she's still going on about her periods and wanting sex!
Haha! A lot of the guys were a bit shocked.
Anthony and Bitch Face oops, Selin: this'll be interesting
Yes, the experts slammed her!
Go experts! John in particular hit the nail on the head with that insensitive and smug cow.
Andrew and Holly: Ooooh, here we go .... he's a wanker! Again the judges are slamming him . Good!
Blimey, I didn't expect that!
He has seriously ugly ears. Does he box?
He's acting like an arsehole and while Holly has her problems she doesn't deserve someone like him. Have no idea why either of them made the decision they did.

Looks like a cauliflower ear to me. I'm not sure if he's into wrestling or if that's someone else? Or someone on a completely different show? Haha.

I think Anthony was the wrestler.

Andrew deserved the slamming by the judges, but Holly didn't deserve their sympathy either.

Were all the couples contractually obligated to stay? Some made no sense at all.

I think Anthony was the wrestler.

Andrew deserved the slamming by the judges, but Holly didn't deserve their sympathy either.

Were all the couples contractually obligated to stay? Some made no sense at all.
I hadn't thought about that. Probably 🤔

274045205_504016401096388_5937743446810110914_n.jpg

Sure Jan - Album on Imgur

Brent is going to explode, and so he should ... waiting, just waiting ... ... here it comes. He waited quite quietly, and then she starts criticising him, and bam! 🤭
I don't mind Brent, and felt sorry for him from day one! He's held it together pretty well until now.

Last edited:
Intamacy, this'll be fun!
Sam and Al: at least they're laughing and having fun together and she's not pushing him away.

Dom still going on about menstrual sex and feeling horny.
I hope her family arent watching!
Jack would turn me right off with his giggles.
She's the sex commando. A set ritual!

Okay, an observation.
Holly, Andrew, tee shirts, backdrop colour scheme all match in that pale blue/light mint green, down to the mugs and toaster handle. And we were questioning how scripted this was!
Or is that my last glass of wine talking 🤔🤭🥂

Oops Al, watching a movie?
But Sam, not sure she really wants to.
No communication!
Finally, the long awaited kiss!
Jeez, He was doing the right thing cos she didn't want him moving in on her, and when he didn't take the lead, he was still the bad guy!
Too hard basket! They're all screwed up bar the delightful Olivia and Jackson

Last edited:
I can't believe that Andrew 'confessed' to Holly that it was all his fault.
Some of it may be, but she still treated him appallingly.
Still, it looks like everyone is back to hating her tomorrow night.

Dom still going on about menstrual sex and feeling horny.
I hope her family arent watching!
Jack would turn me right off with his giggles.
She's the sex commando. A set ritual!
Dom needs to move on from that particular subject. We all get it...she likes sex whenever but some people don't...a little understanding could go a long way.

Jack sounded and looked like a hyena!

Dom needs to move on from that particular subject. We all get it...she likes sex whenever but some people don't...a little understanding could go a long way.

Jack sounded and looked like a hyena!
It was embarrassing :oops:

So, Tamara goes to bed with her makeup still on!
Brent has been patient from the word go.

Back