Skip to main content

MAFS 2022

No sympathy Andrew!
You're lucky you've got Holly, not many would care for you after the way you've behaved.

I have a feeling they will work it out.
Maybe they eyebrows and lashes could go. She doesn't need those.
And now goodnight 😴

I felt sorry for Selina. She does seem nice and non-feral compared to the others.
Being ranked second in looks is not the worst thing in the world, but finding out your partner doesn't find you attractive because of your ethnicity would be.

And sorry Febs, but I find Holly just as bad as Tamara, Domenica and Ella.
But not as bad as Selin, who is in a category of her own.

Poor Selina. It is clear that her man isn't in to her because she's Asian. That is his right I guess, you're attracted to who your attracted to, but he could have probably been a little softer in his approach (or lied). Selina is insecure though, and you can tell the 'Asian' thing really gets to her - that's why she brings it up all the time. She's a beautiful girl and needs to know that.

The whole sex on the period thing, whilst hilarious, was also kinda unnecessary? I dunno. I found it funny though.

That Satan married to Anthony is a fucking horrible human. Zero accountability. Zero respect. She's a bitch.

Holly is batshit crazy, and her husband is a dick. Poor Holly just wants a baby, you're right Febs, she should get with Anthony.

Jackson & Olivia actually seem like they could work?

Selin was on Fitzy & Wippa, still slagging off Anthony and with no accountability.
They didn't let her get away with it though, they played audio of Anthony saying sorry multiple times, and she eventually admitted she hears it now. But still, MEN DON'T LEAVE.

Poor Selina. It is clear that her man isn't in to her because she's Asian. That is his right I guess, you're attracted to who your attracted to, but he could have probably been a little softer in his approach (or lied). Selina is insecure though, and you can tell the 'Asian' thing really gets to her - that's why she brings it up all the time. She's a beautiful girl and needs to know that.

The whole sex on the period thing, whilst hilarious, was also kinda unnecessary? I dunno. I found it funny though.

That Satan married to Anthony is a fucking horrible human. Zero accountability. Zero respect. She's a bitch.

Holly is batshit crazy, and her husband is a dick. Poor Holly just wants a baby, you're right Febs, she should get with Anthony.

I couldn't have said it any better. Spot on rj90!

Selin was on Fitzy & Wippa, still slagging off Anthony and with no accountability.
They didn't let her get away with it though, they played audio of Anthony saying sorry multiple times, and she eventually admitted she hears it now. But still, MEN DON'T LEAVE.
Smart men leave horrors like her!

If I was Holly I'd run. A self confessed sex addict; how long before he's bored with it with her before he's off chasing it elsewhere?
I thought he was going to say he swings both ways!
And Holly ... desperately wants a baby.
Not good foundation. He wants loads of sex, and already has a child, and she wants sex to provide a baby.
I think you're right Feb. Root rat just wants a root, he's got a child and that's it for him but I do think Holly dwells too much on her age and biological clock. She's obsessed with it. If she doesn't learn to relax and go with the flow she may never have the child she wants so badly. I had my last child at 37...after a night of FAR too much drinking 🤭
Jack's ears are dangerously red! Then speaking about not having sex while his wife has her period could be an awkward conversation. Each to their own. I'm not going into this one any further!
Haha...yeah it's a very personal thing. Either you're up for it or you're not.

Totally agree!

I think you're right Feb. Root rat just wants a root, he's got a child and that's it for him but I do think Holly dwells too much on her age and biological clock. She's obsessed with it. If she doesn't learn to relax and go with the flow she may never have the child she wants so badly. I had my last child at 37...after a night of FAR too much drinking 🤭

Hilarious, thanks for sharing that 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tamara and Brent: not looking good, but no surprises there. She's a gold digger I think.
I won't say their decisions for those yet to watch.

Cody and Salina: I think Selina is over reacting, she's playing the race card. What if she wasn't attracted to men with red hair and moustaches?

Andrew and Holly: Ooooh, here we go .... he's a wanker! Again the judges are slamming him . Good!
Blimey, I didn't expect that!
He has seriously ugly ears. Does he box?

Back