Skip to main content

MAFS 2022

I hope they match him up with someone else and kick her out!
Just finished watching dinner party no1.

Selin is an absolute piece of work. Everything is about her and her ideals but she has NO idea what she wants. She said she wanted a gentleman and that is what she got but what she really wants is maybe the Texas cowboy. Gun totin', shootin', rootin' dude!

Just finished watching dinner party no1.

Selin is an absolute piece of work. Everything is about her and her ideals but she has NO idea what she wants. She said she wanted a gentleman and that is what she got but what she really wants is maybe the Texas cowboy. Gun totin', shootin', rootin' dude!
That last bit was a laugh out loud moment!

Caught up on the dinner party! Anthony held himself pretty well considering he had those 3 women squawking at him all night. Selim is a piece of work. Her inability to accept responsibility or see his point of view is infuriating. She deserves to be single.

Other than that, it was relatively tame as far as dinner parties go.

I hope they dont try and push Holly and Andrew back together.
She deserves better, and he needs to be out on the street grabbing whoever is willing to go with him for a quick cheap thrill, or non thrill as I can't see him caring about anyone else's desires but his own.

Miss Peice of Work and Anthony :
What's that cut on his forehead? Was that her who did that, it looks like a nail scratch.
Ooh she's put him in the middle, what a *****, an unforgiving ***** at that!

Separately, not separate Miss Hard Work, Know It All, Not Gunna Listen, Coz I'm Always Right.
Bye bye Anthony. Best thing you did is to walk out just then.

Jack's ears are dangerously red! Then speaking about not having sex while his wife has her period could be an awkward conversation. Each to their own. I'm not going into this one any further!

Jack dipped his stick!
They are not a very good liking couple in the morning 😬

How effing ignorant is Selin sitting there texting while Anthony's still trying to make this work with the audition video. He needs to get out and forget about her.
She's a waste of space, Anthony, and she cannot keep her mouth shut. She is making me angry !

Selina and Cody:
I hate this one, Selina put him first, and him her second. Not nice.

Back