Skip to main content

MAFS 2022

Now they all look so happy, bar maybe two questionable. They'll all fall apart after the honeymoon.
Let's hope not for a change.

Last edited:
Well, I'll continue my chat on my own, maybe a lurker or two my be watching, but anyhoo, for my own records I'll keep going.
Ooh, not good being told your "schlong isn't connecting to your head"
Bad move Cody!

Hey there Feb, not talking about you below, you seem to be a good egg, addicted to horror or something

I would love to see a serious psych study into why this show is so popular
Does it make people/audience feel good, to know they are better than all the losers on MAFS?
Are more viewers actually similar to these losers?

I know I have encountered weirdos like this in general life, and more in courts...
The people who get to family court are usually gross, normal people sort it out and avoid court
Family violence courts are full of these people
So are criminal courts

Same for the Block, proxy scripted shit...easy money though so more understandable

For research I watched a whole series last year, and I watched the very first series before it turned into manipulated scripted shit.
I do not get how they get away with how low they go
And the different standard applied to old BB...called immoral and eventually shut down

I literally just woke up having fell asleep for the best/worst part of this.
Kxk, I watch it coz I can. It's Shit, sometimes Shit appeals when you want nothing else to think about.
We watch Brian Cox' s universe program and all sorts of educational stuff, but some times you just need crap tv.
My partner will not watch it. So be it. He loves watching sport. Thank goodness for more rooms with huge TVs in them.
Give me The Dog House for hours on end , 24 7 and I'd be happy.
I get your point. 😊👍🏼

Samuel Levi is the best friend of Brent who married Tamara. Liam was the bisexual from last year who married Georgia
I've only watched the first episode so far, but "Levi" (that's what they call him, not Samuel) features heavily as the best friend of the first guy to get married, and I did pick up vibes that he would rather be the one marrying him.

I've only watched the first episode so far, but "Levi" (that's what they call him, not Samuel) features heavily as the best friend of the first guy to get married, and I did pick up vibes that he would rather be the one marrying him.
I don’t watch MAFS. However I saw an article talking about Levi. Out of interest he is friends with Josh from BBVIP. I’m pretty sure they used to live together.

Last edited:
I've only watched the first ep too and agree with your thoughts on "Levi".
And Tamara is a nasty (and hard-faced) piece of work.
Brent should run as fast as he can but he seems to think he can somehow reach a compromise with that uncompromising woman...goodluck with that!

I hope Selin and Anthony make it as they both seem like lovely people.

Caught up on this over the weekend. And by caught up, I mean, had on in the background whilst going about my business.

Who would have thought they’d find another bunch of insufferable fucks to marry other dumb fucks. These people all try to hard to be entertaining and controversial these days. Like the bloke that told his Mrs she was a dud root? Dead set, just lie to her.

Think I’ll just stick with the dinner parties now. There’s something about drunk bogans screaming obscenities at each other that makes me feel good about myself.

Olivia and Jackson.
She seems nice, grounded... for now!
Nice dress, not too much makeup. And natural. Lovely girl.
I'd like to fix up Jackson's hair 😂

Samantha and Al.
Interesting to see how this goes with him never having had a girlfriend before 😬

Samanthas hair is awful. I hate that tortured blond stripper hair!
Its going to be interesting to watch these two!
She's not happy!
His mother said too much and shouldn't have called him a boy!

Last edited:
Al reminds me of Jim Carey 😬 Who, although can be funny, is pretty irritating!
No wonder he's never been in a relationship, he's very obsessed with himself, and he is not all that - let alone easy on the eye! He's embarrassing.
BUT, I now feel sorry for him as Samantha's so rude to him.

Last edited:
Back