Skip to main content

MAFS 2022

Holly and Andrew: although they're giving it a go, I can't see it ending well.
She's not let go of what happened.

Mitch and Ella: I think these two peaked too early on the sex front.
What's wrong with a five minute make out?. A good snog is good!
Get his point in front of the camera!

Selin and Anthony: theyre more glaring at each other from afar. That's not intimate at all.
Ooh, her hug still has a gap from waist down. A serious hug has all body parts meet!
And he left, just like that!

I finally agree with Meglos, Holly has problems. I tried ignoring it because Andrew is such hard work. Maybe that's why they were matched. They are both hard work!

Selin and Anthony: theyre more glaring at each other from afar. That's not intimate at all.
Ooh, her hug still has a gap from waist down. A serious hug has all body parts meet!
And he left, just like that!
Selin was blinking too much...didn't really seem interested at all to me.

I thought the hug was ok given their circumstances. Full body hugs are only for those you have/want a sexual relationship with maybe?
I finally agree with Meglos, Holly has problems. I tried ignoring it because Andrew is such hard work. Maybe that's why they were matched. They are both hard work!
She can't get over being called a dud root and I never thought she would. But, yes, both of them are really hard work and you can see why they are still single.

Ooh dinner party #2
Here we go again.
Get ready for more arguments and drunken admissions!
Apart for from our delightful Olivia and Jackson ❤

Brent is letting rip at Tamara now.
About time he gave it to her after her rudeness at the wedding.
Not good, but entertaining. What goes around comes around.
Could be interesting with a couple of the others.
I lurve karma!

And they're still going off like an old married couple about the tv being too loud!

Oh no Ellie bad dress. Cross over straps over big boobs, not a good look.
Might be for the guys amongst us but!

Last edited:
Back