Skip to main content

Last movie you saw

Watched Bridge to Teribithia last night. It was unbelievably sad and I was not expecting it to be so. I cried like a baby. It was a good movie but the attempt at a happy uplifting ending just didn't cut it for me. I wouldn't say i enjoyed the movie as i left feeling rather depressed but it was good.

Watched Bridge to Teribithia last night. It was unbelievably sad and I was not expecting it to be so. I cried like a baby. It was a good movie but the attempt at a happy uplifting ending just didn't cut it for me. I wouldn't say i enjoyed the movie as i left feeling rather depressed but it was good.

ditto for me too molloch :D

Aww but that's cos you're such a sensitive muppet Jake. :)

On a brighter note, I saw Transformers tonight and it was f***ing awesome. I loved every heartstopping minute!

I sure am enjoying your latest avs Goldenberry. Not that the ones with you in them weren't great too, but i'm sure you understand my meaning :D ;)

I figured that putting my face in the avatars could lead to me being accosted in a dark alley. You know, retribution.

So I've settled for pictures of the rest of me instead.

:D

Say, the "Transformers" was too much of a kid's movie, really. Has anyone seen "The Fantastic Four" and was it any good?

A kids movie!! Pfft i'm 34 and I loved it ;).....but i do love kids movies.

From all reports so far The Fantastic Four is pretty crap Goldenberry. I'd choose something else to see i think.

I watched 'Ocean's Twelve' today. Didn't like it as much as 11. Must say I did laugh when Tess had to pretend she was Julia Roberts...ha ha
Have got 'Pan's Labyrinth' to watch tomorrow :)

its a lovely book. I read it for Year Seven English, then reread it earlier this year.

I watched Dazed and Confused on DVD this weekend. Richard Linklater's movie about the last day of high school in an American town, set in 1976. It's an American high school movie a notch above most of them. It follows the adventures of all the different groups as they drive around looking for a party or something to do. The jocks, the alpha females, the freshmen, the nerds, the stoners, the bullies. A bit like an episode of Big Brother! It's really funny, especially the character Slater, who does the spaced-out stoner to perfection. Also has a young Ben Affleck in it and a brilliant bogan soundtrack. Ozzy Osbourne, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith etc. Good movie.

I wouldn't mind seeing "Pan's Labyrinth" some time I think.

I watched 'Ocean's Twelve' today. Didn't like it as much as 11. Must say I did laugh when Tess had to pretend she was Julia Roberts...ha ha
Have got 'Pan's Labyrinth' to watch tomorrow :)

Julia Roberts playing Tess playing Julia Roberts was probably the worst idea for a movie ever.

Clubland.. surprisingly it was good!

Brenda Blethyn? is a aspiring stand up comedian but it got put on hold because she had 2 boys, the boys are now adults but still living at home and her eldest boy (Khan Chittendale) meets a girl (Emma Booth) and the mother gets her nose out.

It's really well done, and its filmed in the western and southern suburbs of Sydney (from what I could tell) Rebecca Gibney plays a drunk and she's pretty funny and I think alot of people could relate to the characters of this movie.

Go see it, 4 stars!

Back