• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Last movie you saw

Columbo

Somehow I Still Believe
The Witches. It was ok. The recent one.

I got a gift card for Christmas for the movies and i was going to see wonder woman because woman superheroes are always more interesting but i was put off by the bad reviews and the long run time so i saw this film instead.

i stand by my choice.

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Bill and Ted Face The Music.
Basically for old times sake. It was watchable, but not the best. Still had few funny moments. Just loved them back in the day.

Reactions: kxk

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
The Eurovision Song Contest - the Story of Fire Saga

I love it, it is great fun
A reviewer on the ABC said they had watched it 7 times during lockdown,
Any fan of the real deal will love it, they feature so many real Euro stars in cameos
Going to watch it again this week
Something in the middle made me laugh so much I almost fell off the couch
And a Song-along-with real Euro stars is a highlight

up_all_night

Awesome site donor
Wonder Woman 1984

I went in with expectations it'd be bad, based on stuff I had read and heard. I saw it expecting to enjoy it being bad.

It's a film that isn't well written or thought out with some bonkers choices. However, I was entertained and enjoyed watching it. Also, just entertained, not in an enjoying a bad movie way as I expected.

I love it, it is great fun
Jaja Ding Dong

I watched it a few months ago. I had put on some bleak Indonesian Martial arts film, and it just wasn't what I was in the mood for. After 30 mins switched over to this and it was exactly what locked down me needed.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Wonder Woman 1984

I went in with expectations it'd be bad, based on stuff I had read and heard. I saw it expecting to enjoy it being bad.

It's a film that isn't well written or thought out with some bonkers choices. However, I was entertained and enjoyed watching it. Also, just entertained, not in an enjoying a bad movie way as I expected.

Jaja Ding Dong

I watched it a few months ago. I had put on some bleak Indonesian Martial arts film, and it just wasn't what I was in the mood for. After 30 mins switched over to this and it was exactly what locked down me needed.

Thanks for the WW1984 review @up_all_night .......I was always going to see it anyway, but nice to hear it is entertaining
I am actually dying to see it, but I am afraid to go to a cinema yet, I have a compromised immune system and conditions that mean I am highly at risk, and likely to die if virus gets me, so I am stuck in isolation - forever it seems
Trying to find how to view HBO

I am a Volcano
I so loved the gay Russian, who cannot possibly be gay because there are no gays in Russian

up_all_night

Awesome site donor
Thanks for the WW1984 review @up_all_night .......I was always going to see it anyway, but nice to hear it is entertaining
I am actually dying to see it, but I am afraid to go to a cinema yet, I have a compromised immune system and conditions that mean I am highly at risk, and likely to die if virus gets me, so I am stuck in isolation - forever it seems
Trying to find how to view HBO

I am a Volcano
I so loved the gay Russian, who cannot possibly be gay because there are no gays in Russian

Wonder Woman will probably be on streaming relatively soon. Watch out for the Google playstore or iTunes. It'll probably be on there with in the next few months.

I'm not sure how to get HBO Max in Australia. Googling is giving me guides of just use a VPN. Although I think the other issue is payment. I've read elsewhere people using US iTunes accounts. US paypal accounts etc to actually sign up. I'm tempted to just sign up, see if I can.

The thing I don't know is how to set my router to use a VPN or DNS or whatever you do. Not going to sit on my PC watching stuff.

Somewhere, someone tonight
Will meet the lion of love

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk