• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Last movie you saw

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Saw Once Upon A Time In Hollywood yesterday, it was way better than I thought. Really good.

Alias

Saw Once Upon A Time In Hollywood yesterday, it was way better than I thought. Really good.
I saw it too and really enjoyed it. I'm not a big fan of Brad Pitt but I really liked his character in this movie. He did a good job. I also love how it captured that whole era. Good movie.

Alias

Taxi Driver with clowns. I love that movie and I loved this one too. Joaquin was brilliant.

Last edited:

up_all_night

Awesome site donor
I didn't really like JOKER. I just was not captivated, the actor was good, but the character was a bit meh. Plot was hollow and simplistic. I think the film really must depend on his much you got sucked into the performance.

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
I quite enjoyed this, it's not something that is amazing but it's a nice thing to have. Provides some better closure on the Jesse Pinkman character and a better ending. So it's good, some might find it unnecessary but I think we're much better off having this epilogue for the character. So it's a worthwhile addition to Breaking Bad.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
I didn't really like JOKER. I just was not captivated, the actor was good, but the character was a bit meh. Plot was hollow and simplistic. I think the film really must depend on his much you got sucked into the performance.

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
I quite enjoyed this, it's not something that is amazing but it's a nice thing to have. Provides some better closure on the Jesse Pinkman character and a better ending. So it's good, some might find it unnecessary but I think we're much better off having this epilogue for the character. So it's a worthwhile addition to Breaking Bad.
Do you think the controversy surrounding the joker was well founded (the extra security in American theatres), or was it a mountain out of a molehill?