Skip to main content

Last movie you saw

haha just found it on youtube. More amazing than i remembered
[video=youtube;Jo9KGMqM4V0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9KGMqM4V0[/video]

Those old Elvis movies are awesome!

Sure i've never seen an whole one, or any of them for years except when they were midday movies and I was home from school. So the 90s. But they were amazing! There was one where he was a speedboat racer, and he sang a song about glue with dancing girls!

I love them....... Viva Las Vegas with Ann Margret is my favourite.........The musical numbers were fantastic and Elvis was real talent in these younger years before he packed on the pounds and started using drugs.

I prefer the ones where he's getting fat & really bored, and that Billy Idol sneer thing is going on a lot, Americans had such strange beachwear and bikinis.
But beach party movies are the best - are there any beach party horror flicks? Beach party with zombies perhaps?If not what a genius idea........zombies & vamps & beach party.

I prefer the ones where he's getting fat & really bored, and that Billy Idol sneer thing is going on a lot, Americans had such strange beachwear and bikinis.
But beach party movies are the best - are there any beach party horror flicks? Beach party with zombies perhaps?If not what a genius idea........zombies & vamps & beach party.

Yes get a movie called "Club Dread" beach parties, comedy, and death and a zombie.

Animal Kingdom

Was on TV last night. I avoided it previously as I thought it was very bloody - can't cope with most violence.

Wow, what an awseome thriller, freaked me out

My Chrissie present to me, The Sapphires..............ooo I love this little movie, awesome music, feel good, and fabulous.
Irish guy is funny hot mess, Deb is feisty/cool, other girls are great - and OMG Jess is a talent and half.

I just wonder when she is going to break through and hit it huge USA/UK??????????????

I have just seen Life of Pi. What a fabulous movie! It is visually stunning and remains very true to the book. A lovely, humane and thoughtful movie that I highly recommend.

I have just seen Life of Pi. What a fabulous movie! It is visually stunning and remains very true to the book. A lovely, humane and thoughtful movie that I highly recommend.

I LOVED IT! Great movie, I went during the day and people had young children there, which was odd, I didnt think was very appropriate personally, but I loved it!

OMG a movie that was made that stuck to the book. How rare these days?

I never read the book so hearing it's very close is a good sign.

took daughter and her friend to see Pitch Perfect. Quite good and Rebel Wilson was fantastic. She pretty much stole every scene she was in :)

He wasn't jack reacher. He didn't have the vibe. It was very slow in parts and it seems like a big vanity project for tom

Tommy sucked did he? I think he sucks all the time.

I don't know anything about Reacher except hís height.
Thankfully creepo tommy doesn't make any movies I'm interested in, never going to pay to see that dickhead and never have.

Boy if he went near any of my favourite books i would be pissed off - and it's ludicrous he got to play someone over 6ft - & he looks like a dick in the adds.

I just back from Life of Pi, and I echo previous posters comments - utterly beautiful visually, wow some of those scenes at sea. Lovely,lovely story.
And good 3d, my sis hates 3d and she found it fine.
Ang Lee is such a wonderful director.

Tommy sucked did he? I think he sucks all the time.

I don't know anything about Reacher except hís height.
Thankfully creepo tommy doesn't make any movies I'm interested in, never going to pay to see that dickhead and never have.

Boy if he went near any of my favourite books i would be pissed off - and it's ludicrous he got to play someone over 6ft - & he looks like a dick in the adds.

I just back from Life of Pi, and I echo previous posters comments - utterly beautiful visually, wow some of those scenes at sea. Lovely,lovely story.
And good 3d, my sis hates 3d and she found it fine.
Ang Lee is such a wonderful director.

Didn't that tiger look real? Not bad CG there hey?

I swear it was real.

I bought one of those 50 movie bundles with my xmas money and have been going through them. Some really bad bad bad movies on there and below B level bad..... But a few odd ones I almost liked.

Slipstream
starring Mark Hammil as a pilot in this cool looking aircraft that goes around collecting bad guys and bringing them back for justice. Not a bad movie and the plane in this film is an actual plane.

Galaxina
This was bad, but bad as in "I must finish it" and yeah I don't think I'll be watching this one again. Stars the late Dorothy Stratton as an android that falls in love with the captain of a spaceship. Parodies a lot of movies of the time being made in 1980.... Don't watch if you ever catch this on TV or cable. It's a bad movie.

Brother From Another Planet
It was subtle. It was great.

I loved the fact that throughout the movie he did not utter a single word, relying on non verbal means to try and communicate.

This was a very subtle, yet very smart movie and I enjoyed it. Some interested ideas such as his eyeball acting like a camera and he could
place it anywhere and get it back later. Fixing video games with just a touch and some mind powers, cool.

But yeah I must say I want to watch this again another day.

6.5/10

Just saw Les Misérables, was a bit disappointed tbh, I saw a production a few years ago and loved it, I thought Hugh was good, I hated Russell Crowe, everytime he opened his mouth I cringed, Anne Hathaway surprised me, some of the other casting I wasnt thrilled with, Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen were fantastic, Samantha Barks was magical and I hope to see more and more from her in the future.

Just saw Les Misérables, was a bit disappointed tbh, I saw a production a few years ago and loved it, I thought Hugh was good, I hated Russell Crowe, everytime he opened his mouth I cringed, Anne Hathaway surprised me, some of the other casting I wasnt thrilled with, Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen were fantastic, Samantha Barks was magical and I hope to see more and more from her in the future.

Anne Hathaway can definitely sing......She did all of her singing in "Ella Enchanted" and I think she's sung before that too.

Back