Skip to main content

Last movie you saw

I recently watched Prometheus and OMG WTF was that?

Ridley Scott must have been tripping on something when he made this, or needed the fast cash. It's a mess.

Not one likeable character, and Charlize Theron gets a very small role and I felt was quite underused, and Guy Pearce cast as an old man. WTF, why not just hire one of the many great older actors?

Also on the back cover certain features are mentioned but on my copy they are not there... I might write to the movie company and ask what is going on. But the movie itself 5/10 for trying.

Haven't seen that, but it looks interesting.

Watched half of The Descendants last night, love it, George Clooney is the best I have seen him

The Hungover... Havent seen it in ages, so forgot alot abt the film. The last scene with the photos was hilarious!

Hey just on Prometheus. I have the plain standard DVD edition but on the back cover it says "alternate opening, and ending" but they are nowhere to be found on the disk .......

I guess it would be fruitless to contact the company involved wouldn't it?

Re-watched X-men first class since the cinema.

Such a great film. I feel it kind of went 'under the radar.' However it is one of the best comic book films made. Possibly the best xmen film. Actually it's the best stand alone xmen film. X2 was awesome but only as a sequel. First Class is better stand alone.

It's one of those films that just gets so much right. The perspective of Magneto as surviving the holocaust. Vs Prof X being a rich kid. Plus I love the James Bond influence. Mathew Vaughn and Chris Nolan would be the most amazing people to direct the next bond film. Especially after how awesome Skyfall apparently is. If you didn't hear, reviews are amazing. Which is great as I love Bond.

It's a film i'd genuinely want to know what DS thought of it,

If your are only ever going to see one movie this year go - and I mean GO and see "Argo". It's the best damn film I've seen in a long time. :)

Dredd 3D

Quite an entertaining film. You know before you see something like this if it's for you. it was for me!

I watched Argo last weekend. Fantastic film! Very suspenseful and very funny (in parts). Highly recommended. I'll give it four and a half stars, David.

Last movie?

As of a few moments ago: Practical Magic

As of Now: The Crow.

Have you seen Midnight in Paris? He's great in that one, I really like him.

Watched on tellie last night, Tomorrow When the War Began, very nice little Aussie movie, I hope they make the rest of the books too

Have you seen Midnight in Paris? He's great in that one, I really like him.

Watched on tellie last night, Tomorrow When the War Began, very nice little Aussie movie, I hope they make the rest of the books too

I forgot it was on. So it is quite good is it?

Based on a famous series of teen books , I enjoyed it and I think they are making the next book this did reasonably well around the world.

The Amazing Spiderman....... Honestly what was wrong with the 3 movies they had already made? They weren't exactly box office failures so why reboot it?

It was an OK movie, but there were things in it that I just didn't like. For instance Peter Parker can now climb walls and stuff with just his hands, but how do his feet work with shoes on? If he can climb like a spider why did they drop out the ability to shoot webs? Instead they went for some technobabble solution which made sense, but didn't fit the canon.....They created a whole new canon for him. Why did they ditch his web powers?

Other then that it was a good movie 5.5/10

The Amazing Spiderman....... Honestly what was wrong with the 3 movies they had already made? They weren't exactly box office failures so why reboot it?

It was an OK movie, but there were things in it that I just didn't like. For instance Peter Parker can now climb walls and stuff with just his hands, but how do his feet work with shoes on? If he can climb like a spider why did they drop out the ability to shoot webs? Instead they went for some technobabble solution which made sense, but didn't fit the canon.....They created a whole new canon for him. Why did they ditch his web powers?

Other then that it was a good movie 5.5/10

Is this a joke post?

Back