Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Yes!!! I can see a little bit of Prognathism ( it´s that what you call it in English? hahaa because in Spanish is "prognatismo" hahaha the class III is pretty clear, and she exacerbates the problem every time with the big forced smile.

yes!! I did two of five! And they went pretty good! But Monday have Anesthesiology and then I finish friday with orthodontics and prosthesis ( the difficult ones, so I hope everything goes well) :)

Good luck :)

That's fantastic. She must have friends that lives in Melbourne now. I was just thinking the other day that Jade should probably pick Sydney to move to because she has family there but don't have that in Melbourne, except for Ed and other HMs of course. But now that I hear this, Melbourne might not be that bad for her. I guess now it will just depends on where the job is going to be.

I think Sydney would be better because besides having family there,the weather is better and lots of beaches to choose from(she's a beach gal at heart),and most importantly it makes stalking her so much easier when you don't have to cross state lines. ;-)

Would be nice if Jade came back to the GC for a few days right now. I'll be down there for a week starting tomorrow so while I won't be comparing swimsuit bodies with her any time soon it'd be great to 'accidentally' bump into her haha.

Would be nice if Jade came back to the GC for a few days right now. I'll be down there for a week starting tomorrow so while I won't be comparing swimsuit bodies with her any time soon it'd be great to 'accidentally' bump into her haha.

I'm going to the Gold Coast tommoz too for the weekend

I think Sydney would be better because besides having family there,the weather is better and lots of beaches to choose from(she's a beach gal at heart),and most importantly it makes stalking her so much easier when you don't have to cross state lines. ;-)

I was going to also add that it will then be easier for me to bump into her ;) if she is in Melbourne.

jadealbany
4 minutes ago
Thank you to the lovely staff @thewhiteningclinic if your nervous at the dentist like me these guys are the best :) made me feel very comfortable #healthysmile #health #teeth

dentist.jpg

38pzznn.jpg

thewhiteningclinic
1 hour ago
The beautiful Jade from Big Brother 2013 with her amazing new smile

38pzznn.jpg

thewhiteningclinic
1 hour ago
The beautiful Jade from Big Brother 2013 with her amazing new smile ��

I thought her teeth were great before? She looks absolutely gorgeous...hope they did a good deal for her considering she's just advertised them to how many people?!!

Long time no post. :)
Been crazy busy around here.

Have I missed anything exciting? I have seen most the facebook stuff since I am on there a bit but not been on twitter or anything.
How is everyone? :)

Hi guys, first night at the GC on hols. Apartment is amazing.
Catching up on days happenings, Jade looked great in those pictures at the dentist
Good to see you [MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION]!
Huh, see Tahan's on twitter being nice again. Stfu Tahan. Over you.

Hi guys, first night at the GC on hols. Apartment is amazing.
Catching up on days happenings, Jade looked great in those pictures at the dentist
Good to see you [MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION]!
Huh, see Tahan's on twitter being nice again. Stfu Tahan. Over you.

I just read the twitter convo... Why can't she leave it alone? I understand that she feels she needs to defend her opinion in that article but sticking the boot in with another couple of snidey comments...unnecessary.

Hi [MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION]! Good to hear from you it has been a long time since you've posted.
It has been very quiet here today.

Have a great holiday [MENTION=31088]Insomniac[/MENTION].

Back