Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I wouldn't be surprised if Jade and Boog became quite close, I remember after Ed was evicted, Boog was the one saying the girl friend stuff to Jade, and she always seemed disinterested in Tahan and Drew's Jade-Ed hate. Also in the photos since the house, Boog looks like she is having fun with Ed, Nathan etc. whereas the photos with Tahan/Drew seem forced and are often early in the event.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jade and Boog became quite close, I remember after Ed was evicted, Boog was the one saying the girl friend stuff to Jade, and she always seemed disinterested in Tahan and Drew's Jade-Ed hate. Also in the photos since the house, Boog looks like she is having fun with Ed, Nathan etc. whereas the photos with Tahan/Drew seem forced and are often early in the event.
I'd love to see that! Boogsie is such an adorable girl!

And what Nathan said about Jaded?

I don´t know why I have this impression, but Nikkie seems a really nice girl, like so friendly and kind:) On the other hand ,Annie seems to have a strong personality ;)

I don´t know why I have this impression, but Nikkie seems a really nice girl, like so friendly and kind:) On the other hand ,Annie seems to have a strong personality ;)

You don't find Annie's finger salute and the class lll malocclusion smile endearing in the photos?
Well you're probably right.

btw have you finished your exams yet?I remember you said that Tuesday was exam day.

You don't find Annie's finger salute and the class lll malocclusion smile endearing in the photos?

btw have you finished your exams yet?I remember you said that Tuesday was exam day.

hahaha! l looked that up lol so true!

btw have you finished all exams yet?I remember you said that Tuesday was exam day.

Yes!!! I can see a little bit of Prognathism ( it´s that what you call it in English? hahaa because in Spanish is "prognatismo" hahaha the class III is pretty clear, and she exacerbates the problem every time with the big forced smile.

yes!! I did two of five! And they went pretty good! But Monday have Anesthesiology and then I finish friday with orthodontics and prosthesis ( the difficult ones, so I hope everything goes well) :)

Yes!!! I can see a little bit of Prognathism ( it´s that what you call it in English? hahaa because in Spanish is "prognatismo" hahaha the class III is pretty clear, and she exacerbates the problem every time with the big forced smile.

yes!! I did two of five! And they went pretty good! But Monday have Anesthesiology and then I finish friday with orthodontics and prosthesis ( the difficult ones, so I hope everything goes well) :)

Best of luck :)

Didn't Kim K have a sex tape the was leaked (yeah right it was planned) just before her show on E! started. I don't remember any Jade sex tapes going around before BB, maybe you know something that I don't. Your comparison to Jade and Kim K is flawed because Jade is not being talked about in all media in this country like Kim K was when she first became a household name.

And so what if people come here to talk about Jade? The people who have kept this thread alive through out the BB season and beyond seem to have become online buddies, they might like catching up on all things Jade and also like checking in with each other. I may not post in this thread that much, but I enjoy reading it.

Thanks to all the members who have kept this thread alive up to this point! :)

Absolutely :)

Love these guys.

Best of luck for the remaining exams!
Enjoy the holidays...especially the exciting time travelling with friends....lucky you!!! B-)

Sounds like Jade may have been out catching up with friends tonight (probably came back to find all the others on the couch on their phones as she posted this on her FB at about the same time as the phone photo) -

Jade Albany
2 hours ago
loving melbourne was so good catching up with my primary school friends again #nothinghaschanged #loveit

Sounds like Jade may have been out catching up with friends tonight (probably came back to find all the others on the couch on their phones as she posted this on her FB at about the same time as the phone photo) -

Jade Albany
2 hours ago
loving melbourne was so good catching up with my primary school friends again #nothinghaschanged #loveit

That's fantastic. She must have friends that lives in Melbourne now. I was just thinking the other day that Jade should probably pick Sydney to move to because she has family there but don't have that in Melbourne, except for Ed and other HMs of course. But now that I hear this, Melbourne might not be that bad for her. I guess now it will just depends on where the job is going to be.

Back