Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

At least Nick will give us Jade. Even though it's a few days old? Thanks Nick!

oRKXutS.jpg

nicklower33
5 minutes ago
Shout out to the #housies for having dinner already to go the other night [MENTION=24598]Nikki[/MENTION]hinge @phatannie @edjlower [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany #coldrolls #browniepoints Expecting the same from here on out...

dteZPNM.jpg

CONFIDENT ‏@larnidobson 4m
@ JadeAlbany thank you for letting me have a photo with you today. you're so gorgeous in person!! pic.twitter.com/Db3iZXd7dz

At least Nick will give us Jade. Even though it's a few days old? Thanks Nick!

oRKXutS.jpg

nicklower33
5 minutes ago
Shout out to the #housies for having dinner already to go the other night [MENTION=24598]Nikki[/MENTION]hinge @phatannie @edjlower [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany #coldrolls #browniepoints Expecting the same from here on out...

Good to see Jade hanging out with them. LOL at Annie.

So-here's a little speculation I've been wondering about -
When we were given that update about Jade it was mentioned that Jade did a photo shoot for TV Week that's coming out in the new year.
l was wondering why it wouldn't be coming out till then and I thought maybe she'll be on tv -a show that is on (or coming back) in the new year?
what do you think?

Good to see Jade hanging out with them. LOL at Annie.
I had wondered if they were all going to be around this time.
Now, remind me again what's so unique an different about Melbourne peeps? Is it their class and sophistication? Because this pic just reeks of it!

Now, remind me again what's so unique an different about Melbourne peeps? Is it their class and sophistication? Because this pic just reeks of it!

hahaha! Doesn't it just!

To be fair to the Melbourne peeps, they're originally from Adelaide.

Hey, I'm from Melbourne I sure don't act like that. lol. I'm laughing at her because she seems to do that mouth thing that she does on most of her photos (and Ed do that open mouth, thumbs up dorky pose too). They are originally from Adelaide/South Australia, maybe it's an Adelaide thing :p hahaha. Most people I know by that age don't really act like these people anymore when taking photos. It's kind of weird to me. Ed to me acted very mature in the house but he seems to be different in real life.

When we were given that update about Jade it was mentioned that Jade did a photo shoot for TV Week that's coming out in the new year.
l was wondering why it wouldn't be coming out till then and I thought maybe she'll be on tv -a show that is on (or coming back) in the new year?
what do you think?

I hope so!!! That would be a great Christmas present for Jade. :)

what do you think?

I was wondering that too. Seems kinda weird that they'd do a whole photo shoot for a chick that was on a show the previous year. She hasn't mentioned anything though so I don't know...

what do you think?
I don't know how TVWeek works (damn this living in a different country thing) but sometimes our TVGuide would do longer pieces on celebrities that weren't necessarily tied to a particular TV event. Sometimes it was, but not always. Of course, that was before it became a piece of crap that no one reads anymore, so who knows.

But if Jade is going to be on TV again, wouldn't we know something about it?

I don't know how TVWeek works (damn this living in a different country thing) but sometimes our TVGuide would do longer pieces on celebrities that weren't necessarily tied to a particular TV event. Sometimes it was, but not always. Of course, that was before it became a piece of crap that no one reads anymore, so who knows.

But if Jade is going to be on TV again, wouldn't we know something about it?

Ours is a weekly magazine that usually features stories on people or shows currently on TV or about things that will be coming up on TV - on TV - say at the beginning of the year they'll feature what is coming up. They aren't really about advertising products, so its not Iikely to be that sort of thing, nor do they normally do follow ups on people who had been on TV unless they had something coming up. So it's something to think about anyway - hopefully it means something good for her!

I just asked this same Q on the other thread... Does anyone think we'll see Tim catching up with Jade and Ed over the next few days?!

what do you think?

I was thinking the same thing,that Jade was offered a tv role which will be revealed in Jan TV week.

I was wondering that too. Seems kinda weird that they'd do a whole photo shoot for a chick that was on a show the previous year. She hasn't mentioned anything though so I don't know...

Hey [MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION] I won your tits back on a sure bet!Good to have you back! :)

TV week did a 2 page spread on Tahan this week revealing her getaway job,so I would imagine Jade would be doing the same(fingers crossed).

I just asked this same Q on the other thread... Does anyone think we'll see Tim catching up with Jade and Ed over the next few days?!

I was wondering more along the lines of whether we would see Drew and Tim catch up with Jade
My gut instinct for both of these is no, though I think the likelihood of a tim/jade/drew meet up is at least in the realm of possibilities if Jade gets bored and Tim and Drew entice her out with the idea that they need her to keep them out of trouble.

Without Tully there, I don't see Drew and Tim making the effort to meet up with any of the other Melbourne people. If Tully is in town, I could see a very awkward meetup of all Melbourne people going down, since she is friends with everyone, including the Lower roommates, except Jade and Nathan. Ed is friendly with everyone except Tim and Drew. Jasmine seems to be friendly with everyone except Jade and maybe Tim. Boog is friends with everyone except Tim. Jade is friends with Nathan and Ed, kinda with Boog, and probably Xavier. And pretty much all of them, except Nathan have talked crap aboutJade or Jade/Ed, so that wouldn't be awkward at all, would it?

Back