Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Sorry I missed a lot of the series....Are moles still cool?...Are they "beauty Spots' or just warty fukkn ugly sheet of yr face? I dunno

Interesting comments on one of Ed's instagram photos regarding the night he was a drunken, drooling mess in Adelaide -

visaez@_laurenelise_x yes!! Yes most certainly are a couple they have met each others' fams and they travel to see each other often ♥♡♥ check their intagrams ;) love it!
m_brown6782@visaez he said on Saturday night he was single.
m_brown6782He was at the same place as me and it was announced to everyone over the microphone... Lol

The girl saying he said he was single is from Adelaide and has a photo on her instagram with him at the club he was at

Interesting comments on one of Ed's instagram photos regarding the night he was a drunken, drooling mess in Adelaide -

visaez@_laurenelise_x yes!! Yes most certainly are a couple they have met each others' fams and they travel to see each other often ♥♡♥ check their intagrams ;) love it!
m_brown6782@visaez he said on Saturday night he was single.
m_brown6782He was at the same place as me and it was announced to everyone over the microphone... Lol

The girl saying he said he was single is from Adelaide and has a photo on her instagram with him at the club he was at

I saw that too. I'd presume that they asked him his status before announcing that he's single and maybe he gave a wishy washy answer. Mr Denial inside the house and Mr Non-committal outside. The problem for Jade is that other people like Tahan are only too willing to give their opinions when their relationship status remains up in the air.

lol I was here in 2005 under another name and seen a bit. So...Im assuming you people are guessing what other random people do?

I saw the tim (show us ya bank account) which proves instant fame is intoxicating.

None of them survive it! Fitzy has a "career" on Fox

I saw that too. I'd presume that they asked him his status before announcing that he's single and maybe he gave a wishy washy answer. Mr Denial inside the house and Mr Non-committal outside. The problem for Jade is that other people like Tahan are only too willing to give their opinions when their relationship status remains up in the air.

I know. According to her management Jade will not be making any comments on her private life, and Ed will never commit - just say he's singe and they are seeing what happens - so there will never be a definite one way or the other, and as you say that leaves opportunities for people like Tahan. Ultimately, because of the nature of their relationship in the house, it just leaves Jade wide open for ridicule (and she is still copping plenty on Ed's FB)

I know. According to her management Jade will not be making any comments on her private life, and Ed will never commit - just say he's singe and they are seeing what happens - so there will never be a definite one way or the other, and as you say that leaves opportunities for people like Tahan. Ultimately, because of the nature of their relationship in the house, it just leaves Jade wide open for ridicule (and she is still copping plenty on Ed's FB)

Strange decision by her management in my opinion. His denials led to so much ridicule while she was in the house. I think confirmation of a relationship/dating would end that.

Last edited:
Back