Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I think Jade came out of the house where every word and every facial expression was on display and it's obvious that neither her nor Ed know where anything may end up. l can't blame her in the slightest for grabbing every little bit of privacy she can especially when it comes to thoughts and feelings because she has been subjected to a lot of slurs and nasty comments regarding her feelings.
They are under NO obligation to put a label on anything. Not everything has to be so rushed - they like each other and like spending time together. They're doing what they said they would and it boggles my mind why people seem to think they should follow some fairytale story when the fact is they're dealing with the situation as adults (not characters) in the real world that is so different for both of them than before they went in the house.

I think Jade came out of the house where every word and every facial expression was on display and it's obvious that neither her nor Ed know where anything may end up. l can't blame her in the slightest for grabbing every little bit of privacy she can especially when it comes to thoughts and feelings because she has been subjected to a lot of slurs and nasty comments regarding her feelings.
They are under NO obligation to put a label on anything. Not everything has to be so rushed - they like each other and like spending time together. They're doing what they said they would and it boggles my mind why people seem to think they should follow some fairytale story when the fact is they're dealing with the situation as adults (not characters) in the real world that is so different for both of them than before they went in the house.

I do agree with that, and it seemed that they were both on the same page with what they were saying publicly. Announcing that you are single though, to a nightclub full of people when you are sloppy drunk, is a different thing than the measured neutral position they had both been giving out - and presents a completely different picture and that is what looks bad for Jade

I really don't think he would just come out and say he was single. Like previously said, I bet he was asked and gave a non-answer and then they just announced it. The comment doesn't say HE announced it to everyone, it just says IT was announced to everyone like someone else was doing the announcing. Could be wrong and maybe I'm just reading weirdly into how she worded the comment. I don't know. :p

Last edited:
I really don't think he would just come out and say he was single. Like previously said, I bet he was asked and gave a non-answer and then they just announced it. Why doesn't the comment say HE announced it to everyone, it just says IT was announced to everyone like someone else was doing the announcing. Could be wrong and maybe I'm just reading weirdly into how she worded the comment. I don't know. :p

The second comment says IT was announced, but the first says HE said (as she had a photo with him she could be implying he said it to her, whether or not he did). My point is that it presents a different picture in that environment and the condition he was in

The second comment says IT was announced, but the first says HE said (as she had a photo with him she could be implying he said it to her, whether or not he did). My point is that it presents a different picture in that environment and the condition he was in
Definitely! And I think nobody is single since the moment that they don´t hook up with someone else. I don´t see Jade accepting the fact that he can hook up with another girl. I mean, she´s very traditional and she has strong feelings for him, so she wouldn´t be able to handle it. I guess she would give up on it in case that he wanted an open relationship ( which i don´t think is the case, I don´t see Ed offering this possibility to Jade, because he knows how she feels about him and whatever they have between them, he knows she´s a sensitive girl and she couldn't stand the situation) That´s how I see it. We know he was in a disco, and he was a inducement for the club and obviously for the girls who were in there, so he wasn´t gonna say" yep, I´m in a relationship".

I do agree with that, and it seemed that they were both on the same page with what they were saying publicly. Announcing that you are single though, to a nightclub full of people when you are sloppy drunk, is a different thing than the measured neutral position they had both been giving out - and presents a completely different picture and that is what looks bad for Jade
I'm pretty sure that if Jade were asked in a club she'd say she was single as well.

Having said that, we don't see Jade in clubs,that doesn't seem to be her thing. She's not the type to get drunk in public and make a drooling fool of herself. Her only socializing appears to be with family and friends, or on occasions like this, where she's with her BB HMs. I say that to her credit. But because of that, you don't get the same public pronouncements that she's single and ready to mingle, though that's most likely her presented attitude when Ed isn't around. I'm not saying she's interested in looking for someone else, I'm just saying that I don't think Ed's saying anything that she doesn't know and wouldn't say herself in the same situation, which she won't be in because she doesn't put herself in that situation.

I don't think that this is necessarily a bad reflection on Jade or even Ed, who is the one the accusation is being directed at. It's a bad reflection on the Instagram poster who seems to want to make a big deal out of it. Everything Ed and Jade have posted about each other is carefully neutral. Neither of them claims to be in a committed relationship. So the poster seems to be charging that Ed is somehow misleading the public when he doesn't appear to be doing so. He's a single guy, doesn't claim any different anywhere. The pointing finger shouting "SINGLE, SINGLE, SINGLE" should make us shrug and say "Yeah. So?"

Both Jade and Ed must get sick of been asked are you together, I don't think they know themselves yet I think they are still working it out. But until both of them say yes we are a couple or no we are not together the speculation will continue. what ever develops I wish them both the best. I just Hope that Jade gets the Career she wants

Last edited:
We have found Australia's answer to Kim Kardashian, being famous for doing absolutely nothing worthy of note.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

It boggles the mind the amount of traffic this thread has generated. I like to reassure myself by thinking it's basically just a small obsessive (exactly like their idol) rabid fanbase who literally visit this thread a hundred times during the course of the day. I shudder to think if there were an alternative explanation.

:p

We have found Australia's answer to Kim Kardashian, being famous for doing absolutely nothing worthy of note.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

It boggles the mind the amount of traffic this thread has generated. I like to reassure myself by thinking it's basically just a small obsessive (exactly like their idol) rabid fanbase who literally visit this thread a hundred times during the course of the day. I shudder to think if there were an alternative explanation.

Look who's back!!! lol
I thought you finally cured that Attention Seeker Syndrome (ASS) that you got? You really need to seek professional help for that.

You make this comment yet you yourself are here right now. :confused: Can't you see the stupidity of that comment you just made? See this is what happens when you don't seek help for your ASS!

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Didn't Kim K have a sex tape the was leaked (yeah right it was planned) just before her show on E! started. I don't remember any Jade sex tapes going around before BB, maybe you know something that I don't. Your comparison to Jade and Kim K is flawed because Jade is not being talked about in all media in this country like Kim K was when she first became a household name.

And so what if people come here to talk about Jade? The people who have kept this thread alive through out the BB season and beyond seem to have become online buddies, they might like catching up on all things Jade and also like checking in with each other. I may not post in this thread that much, but I enjoy reading it.

Thanks to all the members who have kept this thread alive up to this point! :)

Look who's back!!! lol
I thought you finally cured that Attention Seeker Syndrome (ASS) that you got? You really need to seek professional help for that.

You make this comment yet you yourself are here right now. :confused: Can't you see the stupidity of that comment you just made? See this is what happens when you don't seek help for your ASS!

Yep he's back,and his ASS is a problem!!
What do you expect from a "self-confessed bigot"(his own words not mine),spouting nonsense out of his ASS.
As Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr said,
"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it,the more it will contract".

Yep he's back,and his ASS is a problem!!
What do you expect from a "self-confessed bigot"(his own words not mine),spouting nonsense out of his ASS.
As Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr said,
"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it,the more it will contract".

Yeah I agree.
I didn't know about the self-confessed bigot part. Geez, he/she is worse than I thought.

Back