Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I don't respect what he posts. Couldn't care much except the part where he impersonates Jade. Hopefully this explains where my lack of respect stems from. As for the unwarranted attack, I see your point. Its just that some of the silent readers see it so often, a lot of us I think are a little surprised no one has yet stepped up to tell him to bugger off.

It totally explains your lack of respect for him. And I'm not going to argue that, because I know that there are posters here that I dislike too and most times I cringe at what they post. I do have the ignore function set in for those times though. Like I said I think there could have been a different way for this to be approached because like you said in an earlier post, he was not intending for it to be malicious, if anything I think he enjoys the company of some of those on here (you know who you are ;) lick lick) so likes to get them to react just as much some like to banter back.

I'm pretty sure he has read this and has received the message loud and clear, but I hope not clear enough and still finds coming here an enjoyment.

Good morning all,

A couple of things to address and have everyone on the same page for now.
Jade was at the airport yesterday as she is heading home for a couple of days for a bit of r'n'r before heading off again for meetings and shoots as its been a hectic month since leaving the house. She has had many photo shoots, interviews and appearances that will all be revealed in the new year.
Of course none of the Twitter posts by Miiike?? are from Jade at all, which I'm sure most of you are aware and have been fantastic in defending Jade throughout this post which she is grateful for I'm sure.

Her dress for the Arias was a lend dress from Dollhouse xoxo in Sydney, her hair and makeup was done by the team at Channel Nine and shoes and clutch also supplied by Channel Nine Styling. Jade's interview from the Arias was completely spot on, she is focusing on her acting side of things and has done many a reel for national and international TV Series and TV Commercials in the past as well as being a very successful international model.
In regards to her relationship with Ed, as stated by Jade herself, they are hanging out and enjoying each others company. It is her right to keep her personal life away from the media and she will continue to do so.
Thanks for the posting.I'm just curious to know whether you're in her management team or do you know her personally?

It totally explains your lack of respect for him. And I'm not going to argue that, because I know that there are posters here that I dislike too and most times I cringe at what they post. I do have the ignore function set in for those times though. Like I said I think there could have been a different way for this to be approached because like you said in an earlier post, he was not intending for it to be malicious, if anything I think he enjoys the company of some of those on here (you know who you are ;) lick lick) so likes to get them to react just as much some like to banter back.

I'm pretty sure he has read this and has received the message loud and clear, but I hope not clear enough and still finds coming here an enjoyment.

Point well made.

Goodnight folks :)

[MENTION=37872]Jewel82[/MENTION]: many thanks. We need updates/ info about Jade as trees need water ;)

Please let Jade know that her fans here are lovely, caring & kind-hearted people, like her :D
May her life be filled with health, happiness & success.

Hi guys!! Ouch, so many things happening here when I´m sleep. LOL.

Welcome to the new people BTW: It´s nice to see new faces join us and trying to show their impressions of Jade and her new projects :)

Personally, Mike´s posts don´t bother me. As [MENTION=31088]Insomniac[/MENTION] said, sometimes he gives the funny side to when everyone is not commenting, so I don´t see any issue with him. But at the same time I can understand why people is upset with him or his posts haha it depends of your sense of humor I guess.

Seems like Jadey it´s going to Ballina again. She must be dying to see her real friends and family!!

Hi guys!! Ouch, so many things happening here when I´m sleep. LOL.

Welcome to the new people BTW: It´s nice to see new faces join us and trying to show their impressions of Jade and her new projects :)

Personally, Mike´s posts don´t bother me. As [MENTION=31088]Insomniac[/MENTION] said, sometimes he gives the funny side to when everyone is not commenting, so I don´t see any issue with him. But at the same time I can understand why people is upset with him or his posts haha it depends of your sense of humor I guess.

Seems like Jadey it´s going to Ballina again. She must be dying to see her real friends and family!!

Hi [MENTION=36255]claudiamrv19[/MENTION] ,have you been busy,any exams coming up?
Yep it does look like Jade will be spending well deserved quality family time at Ballina.Hope she will give us updates on that.I do enjoy seeing Jade at home with family and friends.

Yeh Jade must be at home at Ballina and spending more time with her family and friends.

Jade has been quiet on her twitter account and I hope she will respond later that day or even tomorrow.

LATEST UPDATE - Jade is tweeting to her fans on her twitter account.

Last edited:
Yay Jade favorited my tweet thanking her for being so gracious and sweet to pose for my pics.Thanks Jade for making my day!! :)
Please forgive me guys for crazy fan moment!(It's been a long tiring day)

Yay Jade favorited my tweet thanking her for being so gracious and sweet to pose for my pics.Thanks Jade for making my day!! :)

lol you're entitled - it was a great pic!

Hi [MENTION=36255]claudiamrv19[/MENTION] ,have you been busy,any exams coming up?
Yep it does look like Jade will be spending well deserved quality family time at Ballina.Hope she will give us updates on that.I do enjoy seeing Jade at home with family and friends.

Hi aurora!! Yep, I start with them next Tuesday. I'm so nervous, but I´ve been studying for the last 1 ½ months so I hope everything goes well. I just wanna do the exams and travel with some friends ( we do the same every single year after exams haha), I seriously need it! How´s work for you? Busy lately?

Yes, I hope she give us a new updates soon, I wanna see more of Ballina, seems a very intriguing town.

That's great.
We all get like that sometimes. lol

Yay! So happy for you [MENTION=36315]aurora[/MENTION]. And thank you again for sharing those photos with us! Are you sure you don't need to make a quick trip to Ballina?

Back