Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Hey [MENTION=31088]Insomniac[/MENTION], your great posting early this morning has sparked a flurry of interest with new posters appearing!
;-)

It's all just a bit of fun, gees. Relax.

This forum has been a great place where people can contribute and provide insight, thoughtful posts, and yes humour and banter.

For someone who has not contributed to the forum either through the season or post BB and yet comes in threatening legal action because they are forced to trawl through pages so that they can find something for THEIR entertainment and how we, as contributors, are testing their patience? - well all I can say is - join in.
I actually agree with much of what you wrote above. I enjoy the banter and jokes that you guys share for the most part. At the very least, If I am in a hurry and really want a direct Jade/Ed news, I dont mind skipping most of the banter to get to the real source :) exception obviously made for Jane Doe and Gemini, I read EVERYTHING those two girls post, even if it unrelated to our favourite couple :) I slowly turning to a fan of the fans..hehehe

Having said that though, I STRONGLY agree with Nick1979. This Mike character is doing more damage to Jade with his constant juvenile-sexually-charged innuendos. But thats not even what's most disturbing, the man has the audacity or is nit-witted enough to use someone's full name and make it seem like they are posting the material. Its character assassination and in age where digital information can be used as a source to evaluate someone character, what he is posting has the potential to have real life consequences.

You! Can talk! :rolleyes:

I never join forums as I'm happy to read and not participate. It's easier to remain objective and have a better overview of topics, I find.
Here's my exception. Mate, your posts seriously irk the shitters out of me. Pages way back you said you were going to lay-off the fake Jade tweets... I see your word means jack shit, not surprised. Your (lack) of character shines through. You're so on shaky legal ground. Defamation, Slander, Impersonation, liable as. Anyone googling Jade can find these posts and not reading them in context could easily mistake them for authentic ones. You set them out as if they are. You portray Jade as an ignorant, dumb and clueless woman.
I've sent emails to Jade and her management team. Your bit of fun and frivilousness could cause ongoing significant damage to Jade and her budding career. They would be in their right to take legal action against you. You have publically, and forever (Google) left her vulnerable to incorrect impressions of her lack of intelligence, for one thing. Your IP address could be supoened so you are held to account.

While I'm here I may as well let you know that you come across as a massive sleaze, doing us blokes no favours at all. A lot of us choose to treat women respectably and with boundaries... even when anonymous. You seem so desperate. So desperate to be seen as constantly witty and clever, or engaging in lewd double entendres. Groan. I find it pathetic and demeaning to those that engage with you, bringing them into question as well, as to their judgement on whom is worthy to banter with.

Get your hand off it mate! Don't you have a wife or something. What are you doing on a forum in the early hours of the morning flirting and dirtying anyway. Isn't she more worthy of your time. Also, I wish the moderators would step in and ask that someone here make a chit-chat thread so this one stays on topic. Having to scroll past post after post, page after page every morning because there's not much happening Jade-wise, so it's carte blanche for some of you to post conversations that are only relevant to those involved. How about showing some forum etiquette and going elsewhere to chat about things non-topic... show us (readers) some respect for our time and patience limit.

Oh! Yeah!... nice to meet most of you.

What the hell did I miss here??

I actually agree with much of what you wrote above. I enjoy the banter and jokes that you guys share for the most part. At the very least, If I am in a hurry and really want a direct Jade/Ed news, I dont mind skipping most of the banter to get to the real source :) exception obviously made for Jane Doe and Gemini, I read EVERYTHING those two girls post, even if it unrelated to our favourite couple :) I slowly turning to a fan of the fans..hehehe

Having said that though, I STRONGLY agree with Nick1979. This Mike character is doing more damage to Jade with his constant juvenile-sexually-charged innuendos. But thats not even what's most disturbing, the man has the audacity or is nit-witted enough to use someone's full name and make it seem like they are posting the material. Its character assassination and in age where digital information can be used as a source to evaluate someone character, what he is posting has the potential to have real life consequences.

He only does it to stir us up because we DO defend Jade more I think than any others defend their favourite housemate - most of us I think know that they're just pretend tweets and just give it back to him as good as he gives it. I don't think it's character assassination especially when they're just posted in a thread where nobody would believe him anyway. Considering the source, and the fact that they've seen him do it before, if anyone believes that they are anything but a joke I think it's on them. I can't conceive how it could possibly have real life consequences. But that's just my opinion.

Oh, and I agree with reading everything [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION] write - I'm a fan of both of them too!

I seriously think that without the "chit chat" that goes around here this thread would have died ages ago.
I must confess that when things gets quiet here I tend to post (even if it just a photo of Jade that we haven't seen before) just to keep the discussion rolling again.

I suggest to those people who just want to know info about Jade (and especially Ed, since this is a Jade thread) without the chit chat that they should just follow them on twitter.

PEACE!

Wow!..Finally someone has warned him. Its beyond me how someone can use someone else 1st and last name and attribute defamatory statements to them. Very dumb move. I have always found his comments very tasteless even though I really don't think he meant it as malicious attack on Jade. Just a crude dude with no common sense.

Jeez, it's just a bit of fun. He's also usually the first person who'll send you a PM to see if you're alright if someone (nobody from in here obviously) says something to upset you. If anyone here can't handle a few rude jokes here and there then this probably isn't the right place for them.

I think we're due an update from Jade. She was spotted at an airport yesterday, wonder where she could have been headed?

Boog posted another couple of pictures of her and Ed this morning, she sure is a big fan.

Good morning all,

A couple of things to address and have everyone on the same page for now.
Jade was at the airport yesterday as she is heading home for a couple of days for a bit of r'n'r before heading off again for meetings and shoots as its been a hectic month since leaving the house. She has had many photo shoots, interviews and appearances that will all be revealed in the new year.
Of course none of the Twitter posts by Miiike?? are from Jade at all, which I'm sure most of you are aware and have been fantastic in defending Jade throughout this post which she is grateful for I'm sure.

Her dress for the Arias was a lend dress from Dollhouse xoxo in Sydney, her hair and makeup was done by the team at Channel Nine and shoes and clutch also supplied by Channel Nine Styling. Jade's interview from the Arias was completely spot on, she is focusing on her acting side of things and has done many a reel for national and international TV Series and TV Commercials in the past as well as being a very successful international model.
In regards to her relationship with Ed, as stated by Jade herself, they are hanging out and enjoying each others company. It is her right to keep her personal life away from the media and she will continue to do so.

I seriously think that without the "chit chat" that goes around here this thread would have died ages ago.
I must confess that when things gets quiet here I tend to post (even if it just a photo of Jade that we haven't seen before) just to keep the discussion rolling again.

I suggest to those people who just want to know info about Jade (and especially Ed, since this is a Jade thread) without the chit chat that they should just follow them on twitter.

PEACE!

Twitter/Blogs/Forum discussion/Instagram/Facebook etc are all the same medium in the informational highway. Many ppl tend to use combinations of 1, 2 or all these together and dont limit their participation to just one. Please note in a platform where there are multi users, its expected to have differing opinions, expectations and even definitions what is deemed worthy content material, but that shouldnt mean a group of ppl should be barred from participating because they expressed their opinion, however right or wrong it might seem to you. Their preferences are just that and so are yours.

Disclaimer - Chit chats that happen here have never bothered me and I actually enjoy reading them. My earlier vent was towards the Mike creature and despite what you ppl write, I cant stand that type of humour especially if its unrelenting and consistent. Yak!

Good morning all,

Jade was at the airport yesterday as she is heading home for a couple of days for a bit of r'n'r before heading off again for meetings and shoots as its been a hectic month since leaving the house. She has had many photo shoots, interviews and appearances that will all be revealed in the new year.
Of course none of the Twitter posts by Miiike?? are from Jade at all, which I'm sure most of you are aware and have been fantastic in defending Jade throughout this post which she is grateful for I'm sure.

Her dress for the Arias was a lend dress from Dollhouse xoxo in Sydney, her hair and makeup was done by the team at Channel Nine and shoes and clutch also supplied by Channel Nine Styling. Jade's interview from the Arias was completely spot on, she is focusing on her acting side of things and has done many a reel for national and international TV Series and TV Commercials in the past as well as being a very successful international model.
In regards to her relationship with Ed, as stated by Jade herself, they are hanging out and enjoying each others company. It is her right to keep her personal life away from the media and she will continue to do so.

Thanks for the update/info.

Twitter/Blogs/Forum discussion/Instagram/Facebook etc are all the same medium in the informational highway. Many ppl tend to use combinations of 1, 2 or all these together and dont limit their participation to just one. Please note in a platform where there are multi users, its expected to have differing opinions, expectations and even definitions what is deemed worthy content material, but that shouldnt mean a group of ppl should be barred from participating because they expressed their opinion, however right or wrong it might seem to you. Their preferences are just that and so are yours.

Disclaimer - Chit chats that happen here have never bothered me and I actually enjoy reading them. My earlier vent was towards the Mike creature and despite what you ppl write, I cant stand that type of humour especially if its unrelenting and consistent. Yak!

I'm only going to say one thing about this- don't you think you or whoever else who may have a problem with mikes post could have said something directly to him? A full fledged attack was made towards him (not by you, although you are contributing to it), when simply, whoever has the issue, could have said- hey mike, making those posts to look like jade has posted this in twitter could be taken as truths etc.

By the way referring to him as a creature, shows your lack of respect towards him and quite frankly is offensive when he was not intending to be malicious in anyway. Jade fans defend hard, yes! But some of them, actually most of them recognise that mike meant no harm.

Good morning all,

That's pretty much how we all read it as well - that's awesome, thank you for that! :)
And she certainly deserves some r'n'r.
I can't wait to see the results of her photo shoots - something to look forward to for sure!
And I agree about keeping her personal life away from the media, as much as we like to speculate, I can't blame her at all!

PEACE!

Great posts on this, but this one is my favourite. Chit chat is great to create online friendships and also a good way for posters to understand one another.

My post was not aimed at you or people complaining about Mike. For most part I just ignore him.
My post was about the complained about this thread having too much chit chat. If people just want to know what Jade is up to without reading about chit chat, banter, etc that sometimes might go off topic then you shouldn't bother coming here and just stick to reading her twitter. I'm not barring anyone it was a mere suggestion.

PEACE!

We're all here having a conversation,as we love to engage in all things Jade,however there are times when things are slow with the updates,so jokes and light banter may occur, and things said are not meant to taken seriously and we always defend Jade because we love her.
If you want straight updates check instagram and twitter,however some of the comments there are most disparaging ,hateful and hurtful towards Jade.

Good morning all,

Great info thanks so much. I can't wait to see all these photo shoots that she has been doing. :eek:
Do you know her personally? (You don't have to answer that if you don't want to :))

I'm only going to say one thing about this- don't you think you or whoever else who may have a problem with mikes post could have said something directly to him? A full fledged attack was made towards him (not by you, although you are contributing to it), when simply, whoever has the issue, could have said- hey mike, making those posts to look like jade has posted this in twitter could be taken as truths etc.

By the way referring to him as a creature, shows your lack of respect towards him and quite frankly is offensive when he was not intending to be malicious in anyway. Jade fans defend hard, yes! But some of them, actually most of them recognise that mike meant no harm.

I don't respect what he posts. Couldn't care much except the part where he impersonates Jade. Hopefully this explains where my lack of respect stems from. As for the unwarranted attack, I see your point. Its just that some of the silent readers see it so often, a lot of us I think are a little surprised no one has yet stepped up to tell him to bugger off.

I don't respect what he posts. Couldn't care much except the part where he impersonates Jade. Hopefully this explains where my lack of respect stems from. As for the unwarranted attack, I see your point. Its just that some of the silent readers see it so often, a lot of us I think are a little surprised no one has yet stepped up to tell him to bugger off.

Because we know he's just joking around. Not everyone has the same sense of humour and that's cool, but I for one do find it funny.
But there's always the ignore feature if you don't like what he writes?

Anyway.. not here to bicker, I'd rather speculate about what they're up to :)
Is there anyone on the forum who lives close to Ballina who might go see Jade on Friday?

Back