Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I think that Ed and Jade are no longer together because they both live in separate cities and seeing each other is something that there is no love between them.

Jade and Ed had not tweet or contact on the phone regularly a lot and I have notice there was a lack of communication between them. They have different lifestyle and does not suit them.

I hope Jade will find a nice man - much nicer than Ed and will help her to settle down her feet on the ground.

Well,long distance relationships are always hard ,so whether or not Jade and Ed are together,we really don't know.We can only speculate and wish the best outcome for their future happiness.

Twitter peeps:

You talk on there, we talk on here - all out in the open, nobody's 'hiding' - it's just a different place.
We talk about all sorts of stuff - speculate, adore, poke fun at ourselves and others.
@aquanove - you did a great job with the video and the editing on the magazine cover. It's definitely not something I could do so kudos to you for that. I'm just not a massive Ed fan but I appreciate all the work you put in with all of that.

As you can see we're a JADE appreciation page, so forgive us if at times we aren't as complimentary to the whole JadEd thing if we feel that Jade is bearing the brunt of things - and sometimes yes this involves some commentary about Ed. But in the end the whole thing is in good fun and we want nothing but the absolute best for the beautiful Jade.

Do I find some of the comments on twitter when you talk directly to the housemates asking for a response weird? Yes, but you probably find us weird too, so all good.

We're all posting because we want to support those we like so pop in an say hi next time if you like :)
Awesome post, [MENTION=31088]Insomniac[/MENTION]!
You are a legend!

Twitter peeps:

You talk on there, we talk on here - all out in the open, nobody's 'hiding' - it's just a different place.
We talk about all sorts of stuff - speculate, adore, poke fun at ourselves and others.
@aquanove - you did a great job with the video and the editing on the magazine cover. It's definitely not something I could do so kudos to you for that. I'm just not a massive Ed fan but I appreciate all the work you put in with all of that.

As you can see we're a JADE appreciation page, so forgive us if at times we aren't as complimentary to the whole JadEd thing if we feel that Jade is bearing the brunt of things - and sometimes yes this involves some commentary about Ed. But in the end the whole thing is in good fun and we want nothing but the absolute best for the beautiful Jade.

Do I find some of the comments on twitter when you talk directly to the housemates asking for a response weird? Yes, but you probably find us weird too, so all good.

We're all posting because we want to support those we like so pop in an say hi next time if you like :)

Great post!

Well that's a fraud account :p Tully is [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth

You! Can talk! :rolleyes:

I never join forums as I'm happy to read and not participate. It's easier to remain objective and have a better overview of topics, I find.
Here's my exception. Mate, your posts seriously irk the shitters out of me. Pages way back you said you were going to lay-off the fake Jade tweets... I see your word means jack shit, not surprised. Your (lack) of character shines through. You're so on shaky legal ground. Defamation, Slander, Impersonation, liable as. Anyone googling Jade can find these posts and not reading them in context could easily mistake them for authentic ones. You set them out as if they are. You portray Jade as an ignorant, dumb and clueless woman.
I've sent emails to Jade and her management team. Your bit of fun and frivilousness could cause ongoing significant damage to Jade and her budding career. They would be in their right to take legal action against you. You have publically, and forever (Google) left her vulnerable to incorrect impressions of her lack of intelligence, for one thing. Your IP address could be supoened so you are held to account.

While I'm here I may as well let you know that you come across as a massive sleaze, doing us blokes no favours at all. A lot of us choose to treat women respectably and with boundaries... even when anonymous. You seem so desperate. So desperate to be seen as constantly witty and clever, or engaging in lewd double entendres. Groan. I find it pathetic and demeaning to those that engage with you, bringing them into question as well, as to their judgement on whom is worthy to banter with.

Get your hand off it mate! Don't you have a wife or something. What are you doing on a forum in the early hours of the morning flirting and dirtying anyway. Isn't she more worthy of your time. Also, I wish the moderators would step in and ask that someone here make a chit-chat thread so this one stays on topic. Having to scroll past post after post, page after page every morning because there's not much happening Jade-wise, so it's carte blanche for some of you to post conversations that are only relevant to those involved. How about showing some forum etiquette and going elsewhere to chat about things non-topic... show us (readers) some respect for our time and patience limit.

Oh! Yeah!... nice to meet most of you.

you! Can talk! :rolleyes:

I never join forums as i'm happy to read and not participate. It's easier to remain objective and have a better overview of topics, i find.
Here's my exception. Mate, your posts seriously irk the shitters out of me. Pages way back you said you were going to lay-off the fake jade tweets... I see your word means jack shit, not surprised. Your (lack) of character shines through. You're so on shaky legal ground. Defamation, slander, impersonation, liable as. Anyone googling jade can find these posts and not reading them in context could easily mistake them for authentic ones. You set them out as if they are. You portray jade as an ignorant, dumb and clueless woman.
I've sent emails to jade and her management team. Your bit of fun and frivilousness could cause ongoing significant damage to jade and her budding career. They would be in their right to take legal action against you. You have publically, and forever (google) left her vulnerable to incorrect impressions of her lack of intelligence, for one thing. Your ip address could be supoened so you are held to account.

While i'm here i may as well let you know that you come across as a massive sleaze, doing us blokes no favours at all. A lot of us choose to treat women respectably and with boundaries... Even when anonymous. You seem so desperate. So desperate to be seen as constantly witty and clever, or engaging in lewd double entendres. Groan. I find it pathetic and demeaning to those that engage with you, bringing them into question as well, as to their judgement on whom is worthy to banter with.

Get your hand off it mate! Don't you have a wife or something. What are you doing on a forum in the early hours of the morning flirting and dirtying anyway. Isn't she more worthy of your time. Also, i wish the moderators would step in and ask that someone here make a chit-chat thread so this one stays on topic. Having to scroll past post after post, page after page every morning because there's not much happening jade-wise, so it's carte blanche for some of you to post conversations that are only relevant to those involved. How about showing some forum etiquette and going elsewhere to chat about things non-topic... Show us (readers) some respect for our time and patience limit.

Oh! Yeah!... Nice to meet most of you.

tl;dr

Don't know if this has been posted sorry if it has

Jaymes Swimwear ‏@JaymesSwimwear 38min
The stunning [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany from Big Brother Australia wearing our Gypsy bikini for a magazine shoot today styled by

537051_704366179588585_146114608_n.jpg

You! Can talk! :rolleyes:

I never join forums as I'm happy to read and not participate. It's easier to remain objective and have a better overview of topics, I find.
Here's my exception. Mate, your posts seriously irk the shitters out of me. Pages way back you said you were going to lay-off the fake Jade tweets... I see your word means jack shit, not surprised. Your (lack) of character shines through. You're so on shaky legal ground. Defamation, Slander, Impersonation, liable as. Anyone googling Jade can find these posts and not reading them in context could easily mistake them for authentic ones. You set them out as if they are. You portray Jade as an ignorant, dumb and clueless woman.
I've sent emails to Jade and her management team. Your bit of fun and frivilousness could cause ongoing significant damage to Jade and her budding career. They would be in their right to take legal action against you. You have publically, and forever (Google) left her vulnerable to incorrect impressions of her lack of intelligence, for one thing. Your IP address could be supoened so you are held to account.

While I'm here I may as well let you know that you come across as a massive sleaze, doing us blokes no favours at all. A lot of us choose to treat women respectably and with boundaries... even when anonymous. You seem so desperate. So desperate to be seen as constantly witty and clever, or engaging in lewd double entendres. Groan. I find it pathetic and demeaning to those that engage with you, bringing them into question as well, as to their judgement on whom is worthy to banter with.

Get your hand off it mate! Don't you have a wife or something. What are you doing on a forum in the early hours of the morning flirting and dirtying anyway. Isn't she more worthy of your time. Also, I wish the moderators would step in and ask that someone here make a chit-chat thread so this one stays on topic. Having to scroll past post after post, page after page every morning because there's not much happening Jade-wise, so it's carte blanche for some of you to post conversations that are only relevant to those involved. How about showing some forum etiquette and going elsewhere to chat about things non-topic... show us (readers) some respect for our time and patience limit.

Oh! Yeah!... nice to meet most of you.

Wow!..Finally someone has warned him. Its beyond me how someone can use someone else 1st and last name and attribute defamatory statements to them. Very dumb move. I have always found his comments very tasteless even though I really don't think he meant it as malicious attack on Jade. Just a crude dude with no common sense.

Wow!..Finally someone has warned him. Its beyond me how someone can use someone else 1st and last name and attribute defamatory statements to them. Very dumb move. I have always found his comments very tasteless even though I really don't think he meant it as malicious attack on Jade. Just a crude dude with no common sense.

It's all just a bit of fun, gees. Relax.

This forum has been a great place where people can contribute and provide insight, thoughtful posts, and yes humour and banter.

For someone who has not contributed to the forum either through the season or post BB and yet comes in threatening legal action because they are forced to trawl through pages so that they can find something for THEIR entertainment and how we, as contributors, are testing their patience? - well all I can say is - join in.

ANYWAYS...

Has this been posted? Stupid blurring!

BE06hNA.jpg

editorau
12 hours ago
Excited to finish another issue and see this great shoot gracing the pages a massive thanks to @ courtneythorpe_xx @ jadealbany @ elizabethgrinter #gcmag #feature #newissue #editorsdesk #fashion #music #lifestyle #photoshoot

ANYWAYS...

BE06hNA.jpg

editorau
12 hours ago
Excited to finish another issue and see this great shoot gracing the pages a massive thanks to @ courtneythorpe_xx @ jadealbany @ elizabethgrinter #gcmag #feature #newissue #editorsdesk #fashion #music #lifestyle #photoshoot

wow! I've been dying to see what she did on the photoshoot!
From what I can see she looks stunning!

ANYWAYS...

BE06hNA.jpg

editorau
12 hours ago

No I haven't, thanks for finding it.
Can't really see, just teasing us all. boo lol

ANYWAYS...

BE06hNA.jpg

editorau
12 hours ago

Thanks for the posting!A sneak peak!! :)

Back