Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

[MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION]: you are not a weirdo at all. Thank you so much for your contribution to this thread. You has great analytical skills.
Bwt, are you a Virgo?
I'm actually a libra and I'm definitely a weirdo! But thanks for the compliment.

Since nothing is happening with Jade and the Channel 9 Christmas party isn't providing the good gossip I'd hoped (though it's early) I'm going to head to bed. But since I've already outted myself as a weirdo, I have to go ahead and tell you that I dreamt about you all last night.

In my dream, I woke up and checked this board for overnight updates, as I do every day. There were posts from all of you going on and on about how you couldn't believe it. Gemini kept saying, no way, it HAS to be a joke. So I was like, WHAT!? And Aurora said, no, it's real. Insomniac just kept saying, why would he do that? For some reason, in my dream I couldn't go back and look at the earlier pages to see what you are were talking about. So Drade finally took pity on me and posted a link to a video of Ed on a TV show that Tim was hosting. On the show, Ed said he and Jade were engaged but it was a secret. (I know, it made no sense, just go with it). People had checked Jade's twitter and she was posting updates, but none were about Ed so there was this huge debate going on about whether they were really engaged and why Ed had told Tim and what was up. There were the usual accusations of Ed using Jade for publicity and Jade forcing him to propose. Mrs Butterface even popped in to say the other thread had figured out days ago that he was going to do something like this when his appearance on Tim's show had been announced.

When I woke up, I was in that state of confusion between what was reality and what was the dream. I grabbed my tablet to check the board, but even before it finished loading, I realized it was all unreal because Ed had told Tim he was in love, which I knew would never happen!!!

So now you all know that I am so obsessed with this thread that I even dream about it. I'm very embarrassed but a little proud to be such a stalker!

bahahahaha... Jane Doe you are a legend!
Just imagine that happens tomorrow, I think I will have a heart attack. So unfortunately for you, I won't be in any condition to be posting the video link. hahaha

Jade Albany [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany
4 minutes ago
"How long will the next bus be?" Some guy asks me at a bus stop today. "Duh, probably the same length as all the others" I told him

From the other thread, Layla posted this....

Tim was answering phone calls on air tonight and he said: "he's not allowed to talk about jaded's relationship because jade got the cranks at him.. but then i think angus said that they're definitely *beep*ing."

4 minutes ago
"How long will the next bus be?" Some guy asks me at a bus stop today. "Duh, probably the same length as all the others" I told him

I bet the ones you catch are all short? lol

4 minutes ago

Tully Smyth @TullySmyth
1 minute ago
I can't remember if I am into girls or boys at the moment? Well Drewbb13 is a little of both, isn't he? That'll do

Hahaha [MENTION=36695]Jane Doe[/MENTION] thanks for telling us your dream,it was the most exciting thing I've read in a looooong while.Hope it doesn't come true... yikes!! :-D

Twitter peeps:

You talk on there, we talk on here - all out in the open, nobody's 'hiding' - it's just a different place.
We talk about all sorts of stuff - speculate, adore, poke fun at ourselves and others.
@aquanove - you did a great job with the video and the editing on the magazine cover. It's definitely not something I could do so kudos to you for that. I'm just not a massive Ed fan but I appreciate all the work you put in with all of that.

As you can see we're a JADE appreciation page, so forgive us if at times we aren't as complimentary to the whole JadEd thing if we feel that Jade is bearing the brunt of things - and sometimes yes this involves some commentary about Ed. But in the end the whole thing is in good fun and we want nothing but the absolute best for the beautiful Jade.

Do I find some of the comments on twitter when you talk directly to the housemates asking for a response weird? Yes, but you probably find us weird too, so all good.

We're all posting because we want to support those we like so pop in an say hi next time if you like :)

Twitter peeps:

You talk on there, we talk on here - all out in the open, nobody's 'hiding' - it's just a different place.
We talk about all sorts of stuff - speculate, adore, poke fun at ourselves and others.
@aquanove - you did a great job with the video and the editing on the magazine cover. It's definitely not something I could do so kudos to you for that. I'm just not a massive Ed fan but I appreciate all the work you put in with all of that.

As you can see we're a JADE appreciation page, so forgive us if at times we aren't as complimentary to the whole JadEd thing if we feel that Jade is bearing the brunt of things - and sometimes yes this involves some commentary about Ed. But in the end the whole thing is in good fun and we want nothing but the absolute best for the beautiful Jade.

Do I find some of the comments on twitter when you talk directly to the housemates asking for a response weird? Yes, but you probably find us weird too, so all good.

We're all posting because we want to support those we like so pop in an say hi next time if you like :)

Great post!
Totally agree :)
It wasn't my intention to offend anyone. We're all obviously fans who just prefer to go about things in different ways.

Last edited:
Ok, it is about time that I should congratulate you all for doing such a great job keeping this thread going. I have wasted many enjoyable hours logging onto this site. I was, up to now, secretly happy that Jade still has a supporter thread active. I have watched BB from the beginning and I voted for the first time this year, only because you all told me to do so.
I would like to start posting now as I feel I need to contribute instead of expecting you all to entertain me....it is only fair : )

Ok, it is about time that I should congratulate you all for doing such a great job keeping this thread going. I have wasted many enjoyable hours logging onto this site. I was, up to now, secretly happy that Jade still has a supporter thread active. I have watched BB from the beginning and I voted for the first time this year, only because you all told me to do so.
I would like to start posting now as I feel I need to contribute instead of expecting you all to entertain me....it is only fair : )

Welcome [MENTION=36629]cindabear[/MENTION]!! We're happy you've joined our JA thread family. :)

Welcome :)
Sorry about the whole encouraging you to vote/spend money thing lol.

Back