Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

ALret7I.jpg

Emily ‏@emboulton 3m

So good to meet you on the Gold Coast today, thanks for the pic! [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany pic.twitter.com/jiz2N077Og

Jade is so pretty! Wow. Thanks for the pics guys.

Nope, no meeting up for them! We're combining our psychic connection to Jade with Ed's avoidance plan and keeping them apart for as long as they're in the same town.

Concentrate everyone....

Using crystals to enhance psychic energy....chanting ...Ommm..No meeting...

And the dress she's wearing and been photographed all day in was one sent to her by that boutiquebybel.
So how smart were they? So much advertising on someone who makes their dress look good!

Omg...I just cannot get over how gorgeous and photogenic this girl is. And the puppy and the view....wow!

I feel so stupid having such a girl crush today but I can't help it!

hahahaha The pic is just like : Barbie with her puppy ahhaah :) so cute!

And seems like she´s spending a lot of time with her manager ( and not only at work)

Ok, I don´t know who is she, but she has commented on Jade´s pic!

@k_bridge ahhhh Chloe's so freaking big! Love it need to have more play dates before she will be able to completely pin down hunter haha [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany hope u guys found beautiful dresses! Can't wait to see photos

So, maybe they´re trying to fin the perfect dress for the Arias?:confused::)

Omg...I just cannot get over how gorgeous and photogenic this girl is. And the puppy and the view....wow!

I feel so stupid having such a girl crush today but I can't help it!

My hubby tells me all the time I have a girl crush lol I guess he is right, I do adore her. :)

Ok, I don´t know who is she, but she has commented on Jade´s pic!

@k_bridge ahhhh Chloe's so freaking big! Love it need to have more play dates before she will be able to completely pin down hunter haha [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany hope u guys found beautiful dresses! Can't wait to see photos

So, maybe they´re trying to fin the perfect dress for the Arias?:confused::)

Sounds like it.

I'm dreaming about Jade will be hanging out with Tim tomorrow. >Jade: please grand my wish ;)
You deserves a better man who takes good care of you, stands up for you & make you feel protected.
>Ed: I beg you to set her free, don't string her along for publicity. Let us respect you as a man

Last edited:
I thought Mike was a female so we know I cant be a good judge hahaha

Haha, really? What gave you that idea?? That actually makes me lol. Not at you by the way, just the idea of [MENTION=34045]Miiiiike[/MENTION] coming across as a female.

I'm dreaming about Jade will be hanging out with Tim tomorrow. >Jade: please grand my wish ;)
You deserves a better man who takes good care of you, stands up for you & make you feel protected.
>Ed: I beg you to set her free, don't string her along for publicity. Let us respect you as a man

Yeah Ed - Shit or get off the pot!!

Back