Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

lol.
Him and Drew really can't stand him.
But he must know something, why would he keep insisting on having a go at him.
I just don't think he got anything to gain by it now.

Post-house I think it is largely because of Jade. They don't trust him and hate his hypocrisy regarding her (in and out of the house) - I think if Jade and Ed came out and said nothing was happening between them, then Tim and Drew would probably shut up about him

I would actually for the first time have had respect for Ed if he point blank refused to be interviewed by Heidi, and said that it was because he was not having anyone talk about Jade like that. Not only does he go ahead but acknowledges that Heidi was his best bud in the house !!!!!! Jade love….. if you are reading this forum….. run… run like the wind !! This tosser is SOOOO not worth your infatuation, because sadly thats what it is … just infatuation with a guy who is no more Prince Charming than he is interested !!

I know this is the Jade thread, but 2c on Tim's obsession with Ed. Narcissists have a low super- ego strength, they don't" play by the rules" because they have a low moral filter. They often try to destroy what they can't have. In Tim's case it's Ed's respect- remember he got upset and said to Ed-for once be on my side. Ed never did, so Tim wants to destroy him, Ed is driving him nuts because he's not responding to the taunts. I propose that he will eventually turn on Drew- he will look for new toys to play with...
BTW Jade looks great in that black dress.

Do you really think he is that 'evil' (can't think of a proper word at the moment)? I just don't see what he got to gain from it. He won, he certainly more popular than Ed.
Another I just thought of is maybe there is some inside joke going on between these people. Ed doesn't seems to be bothered by it, not that we know of anyway.

belinda crooks ‏@902Crooks 5min [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer If the BB house was actually a arena like in Hunger games who wud u kill of first and who wud u want with you till the end? X

tim dormer &#8207 [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer 26s
@902Crooks kill tahan. Haha she is ruthless. And maybe take jade to the end, she wouldn't hurt a fly.

hahaahaah :p

Last edited:
Do you really think he is that 'evil' (can't think of a proper word at the moment)? I just don't see what he got to gain from it. He won, he certainly more popular than Ed.
Another I just thought of is maybe there is some inside joke going on between these people. Ed doesn't seems to be bothered by it, not that we know of anyway.

Yeah, I think some people overanalyse Tim way too much. He's harmless. He clearly has narcissistic tendencies which I think is partly fuelling his somewhat annoying and childish tirade against Ed (I think he has a need to show everyone that he was "right"), but there's nothing sinister about him at all IMO.

Yeah, I think some people overanalyse Tim way too much. He's harmless. He clearly has narcissistic tendencies which I think is partly fuelling his somewhat annoying and childish tirade against Ed (I think he has a need to show everyone that he was "right"), but there's nothing sinister about him at all IMO.

This why I just thought this is just them joking around. Maybe by saying stuff like that he knows that it would get people talking. It becomes news, for example, saying that Ed is riding Jade's back literally and that Ed is a fake/jerk etc gets the headlines.

I know this is the Jade thread, but 2c on Tim's obsession with Ed. Narcissists have a low super- ego strength, they don't" play by the rules" because they have a low moral filter. They often try to destroy what they can't have. In Tim's case it's Ed's respect- remember he got upset and said to Ed-for once be on my side. Ed never did, so Tim wants to destroy him, Ed is driving him nuts because he's not responding to the taunts. I propose that he will eventually turn on Drew- he will look for new toys to play with...
BTW Jade looks great in that black dress.
haha Tim posting a photo of himself in bed last night made The Today Show today with them speculating who took the pic. You think that would happen with Ed??!! You really think Tim's out to "destroy" a guy who he now knows had close to zero popularity on the outside and has now fallen off everyone's radar other than when he's mentioned in reference to Jade? If it weren't for her, Tim and to a lesser extent Drew, he'd be relegated to the Meathead scrap heap with Caleb and Matt although he's basically already there anyway. This is what Tim and Drew keep referencing: He is riding her back. Big time. Tim cares for her very deeply. Read what he says about her, including tonight. So if you're an Ed fan - and moreso if you're a family member - then you should be sending both Jade and Tim a massive gift for Christmas for keeping your boy just a teeny bit relevant. Without them he'd now be non-existent.

belinda crooks ‏@902Crooks 5min [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer If the BB house was actually a arena like in Hunger games who wud u kill of first and who wud u want with you till the end? X

tim dormer ‏ [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer 26s
@902Crooks kill tahan. Haha she is ruthless. And maybe take jade to the end, she wouldn't hurt a fly.

hahaahaah :p

I would have answered much the same way haha

Hard at it. lol

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Oi! You two need to get back to work on the snooping! :p

I agree, I never have time to snoop these days so someone has to keep me up to date. ;)

And feel free to mention me [MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION] if something REALLY juicy comes up. I hate missing stuff. :p

I dont care either way with Ed to be honest. He will always be a meat head in my books. I just put up with him because I respect Jade's choice and he makes her happy. I will be pretty pissed to find out he was using her for her fame that's for sure...

Back