Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Stunning! The angle is amazing! and she looks great, but the photographer is amazing! He knows how to works with her!!!

About the ring.... mm she can buy a ring for herself so... No big deal hahah And Ed..... meeec, I don´t care about his life haha

Yeah I know. All the haute couture brands like Chanel,Valentino,or Christian Dior should get Jade to model their clothes.Honestly she can wear a garbage bag and it will look good.

Td6JjOu.jpg

michaeljedynak
4 minutes ago
I love her #jade #bigbrother @ langpryor

Thanks for putting up pics so fast.

Jade looks so happy meeting the fans.

tjhESDY.jpg

bronteodonnell
6 minutes ago
Just met Jade from Big Brother! #fave #bbau @ stephanierush @ bridget_96 @ claudiaculverhouse

Yeah I know. All the haute couture brands like Chanel,Valentino,or Christian Dior should get Jade to model their clothes.Honestly she can wear a garbage bag and it will look good.

She has the perfect body for couture dresses. With these kinds of dresses you have to be really good working on the shapes and silhouettes and seems like she knows how to do it, however just as i said before, the the photographer got what he wanted, a good angle for make her tallest ,trying to give all the attention to the shape of the dress.

I love the photo shoot, so I want to see the rest of session and another one haha ! She killed it! :)

Loving all these photos we're getting of Jade today.

Thank you [MENTION=31440]gallagher[/MENTION]! You're great at finding them!

Nope.I think the black dress looks better...this gold dress has too much going on...hmmm
I think it's just cluttered because of the people on either side, especially since the guy has in 2 additional prints.
I think alone she's probably stunning even if the dress is not my style.

She has the perfect body for couture dresses. With these kinds of dresses you have to be really good working on the shapes and silhouettes and seems like she knows how to do it, however just as i said before, the the photographer got what he wanted, a good angle for make her tallest ,trying to give all the attention to the shape of the dress.

I love the photo shoot, so I want to see the rest of session and another one haha ! She killed it! :)

I definitely see Jade modelling some high end wedding dresses. Oh, just imagine. ;)

ALret7I.jpg

Emily ‏@emboulton 3m

So good to meet you on the Gold Coast today, thanks for the pic! [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany pic.twitter.com/jiz2N077Og

c8f2SaD.jpg

Gerald Pitt ‏@Gezz_ 1m

Was so happy seeing Jade today! Thanks for the awesome photo you looked beautiful as always! [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany pic.twitter.com/w8FaLqt9zx

ALret7I.jpg

Emily ‏@emboulton 3m

So good to meet you on the Gold Coast today, thanks for the pic! [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany pic.twitter.com/jiz2N077Og

c8f2SaD.jpg

Gerald Pitt ‏@Gezz_ 1m

Was so happy seeing Jade today! Thanks for the awesome photo you looked beautiful as always! [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany pic.twitter.com/w8FaLqt9zx

Nice gladiator sandals by the girls, they co-ordinated.
Jade's got cute feet, I remember Drew and Tully discussing her cute feet. It was one of the parts that Drew like about her.

Are people just stopping her every couple of minutes. She will never get her shopping done at this rate!

Last edited:
How hard does it seem for Jade just to walk down the street without being caught for a photo? lol

Back