Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I would be Gobsmacked if Channel Nine put Ed anywhere near the Cricket commentary booth.

Maybe an interview with him in the cricket show at best.

ER i know some of the people hear seem to love the girl but um you do realise you cant plan her life for her right ?.

Really? We can't? I'll have you know that Jade contacts me every day to check to see what I have planned for her. And she doesn't make a decision without my approval. In fact, I'm talking to her right now and telling her to ignore to a certain poster whose user name has the initials CG. Now you'll never get a post from her.

:rolleyes:

On reflection my last statement was kind of dopey. Last nail in the coffin hmmmm i would guess unless behind the scenes something far out and unexpected is going on yes.

Well I think your guess is better than mine. Such is life.

I hear his brother is desperate and dateless. Not sure she should go there though.

Who Tully or Ed?
I really don't think Tully would have had a chance in hell.
I'm not so sure. Ultimately Jade is too calm and responsible for Drew...And Tim would not have been happy with Drade and would have been causing problems. Tully would have been there at every opportunity. It would have been a nightmare and Jade would have paid the price.

Really? We can't? I'll have you know that Jade contacts me every day to check t o see what I have planned for her. And she doesn't make a decision without my approval. In fact, I'm talking to her right now and telling her to ignore to a certain poster whose user name has the initials CG. Now you'll never get a post from her.

:rolleyes:

Oooo we also have telepathic connection with her!Hehehe

I'm not so sure. Ultimately Jade is too calm and responsible for Drew...And Tim would not have been happy with Drade and would have been causing problems. Tully would have been there at every opportunity. It would have been a nightmare and Jade would have paid the price.

Yeah perhaps, I'm big believer in things happening for a reason (faith?). A lot of them, not just Tim, would have targeted them to be evicted.
But god darn it they looked so cute together!!! WHY? WHY? WHY couldn't they still be married? lol... in a parallel world maybe huh?

Oooo we also have telepathic connection with her!Hehehe

Yeah we control her, I got the remote control right here in my pocket. Although she needs tuning, she is not really doing what we want her to do.

We are just joking... [MENTION=37795]Cameron Gaffney[/MENTION] no hard feelings

Yeah we control her, I got the remote control right here in my pocket. Although she needs tuning, she is not really doing what we want her to do.

We are just joking... [MENTION=37795]Cameron Gaffney[/MENTION] no hard feelings

I wonder if Nick in a way is trying to control Ed's life and maybe Jade just doesn't fit into the plans.

Geesh, how much more beautiful can she get?
And she looks likes a thousand feet tall. But stunning!

Stunning! The angle is amazing! and she looks great, but the photographer is amazing! He knows how to works with her!!!

About the ring.... mm she can buy a ring for herself so... No big deal hahah And Ed..... meeec, I don´t care about his life haha

lol at the ring thing. So funny.
Obviously the shop wanted some publicity for supplying the ring on the show. She would have been told to go there.

Td6JjOu.jpg

michaeljedynak
4 minutes ago
I love her #jade #bigbrother @ langpryor

Back