Skip to main content

It's all David's fault.

The very existence of Kim Kardashian is all David's fault. Thanks for nothing David!
that's a bit harsh but David's bio did mention KK in the first place hehe

On his pet hates:
Princesses; people who idolise people like Kim Kardashian - they're not people we should be idolising

Poor David!!!??
You must know I'm kidding hey! This thread is so funny... Like a grown man is somehow being blamed for things that are happening in the show and he's a totally innocent bystander!! Lol... The guy has been instrumental in creating as much shit as any of the other HM's... That's why he's still there! He's controversial and a pot stirrer. The remaining originals, apart from Ryan, are the most entertaining. I don't think any of them are victims!

You must know I'm kidding hey! This thread is so funny... Like a grown man is somehow being blamed for things that are happening in the show and he's a totally innocent bystander!! Lol... The guy has been instrumental in creating as much shit as any of the other HM's... That's why he's still there! He's controversial and a pot stirrer. The remaining originals, apart from Ryan, are the most entertaining. I don't think any of them are victims![/QUOTE

It's David's fault that you are misunderstood! Damn him, he's causing problems all over. I repeat he must be stopped before he causes more angst.

This is not a hate thread. It's a satirical nod at the actual hate threads that have been directed at David in the past.
I didn't say this was a hate thread, there are no specific hate threads as Tim clearly stated! My point is, every one of the HM's have copped their fair share of shit from posters.

David said lemon juice is good for paper cuts.
847251d1384613627-mtbr-word-association-game-stink-eye.jpg

of course he fuckin' did.

Back