Skip to main content

It's all David's fault.

I was shaving with a new razor and sliced my leg like I haven't since I was a teenager. This thread is an example of how silly the David hate threads are. David for the win! But for fun what else is David's fault in your life today?

It's his fault the cheese I didn't eat has now gone a little sweaty. He IS on the Gold Coast after all and... it's DAVID.

Also DAY has the first two letters of his name in it and for that reason alone...if your day sucks, it's his fault

Hahahahaha not what I expected at all - love it!
In all honesty it's David's fault i have aged about 10 years since he walked into the house, it's David's fault I have cried so many tears (both happy and sad) and it's David's fault I have found some amazing ppl on these forums who love David for who he is and can see so much more of who he is than what BB decides to show us.

It's also David's fault it's pissing with rain in the uk and I am soaking wet!

Ps - sorry about your leg, hurts like hell doesn't it!

2-191234-Main-476x357-2.jpg
<------ DAVIDS FAULT!

It's David's fault I am engaging in these threads. I haven't done so since 2006 when another David was in the BB house. All Davids' fault. :shy:
Nice use of punctuation.

I was shaving with a new razor and sliced my leg like I haven't since I was a teenager. This thread is an example of how silly the David hate threads are. David for the win! But for fun what else is David's fault in your life today?
Grown women use epilators... if they can find them (David's fault).

Back