Skip to main content

It's all David's fault.

Hahahahaha not what I expected at all - love it!
In all honesty it's David's fault i have aged about 10 years since he walked into the house, it's David's fault I have cried so many tears (both happy and sad) and it's David's fault I have found some amazing ppl on these forums who love David for who he is and can see so much more of who he is than what BB decides to show us.

It's also David's fault it's pissing with rain in the uk and I am soaking wet!

Ps - sorry about your leg, hurts like hell doesn't it!
So happy to have such an amazing housemate's lovely family member to post with!! :D

Oh and I gained 2kilo's. DAVID!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1415408118][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was shaving with a new razor and sliced my leg like I haven't since I was a teenager. This thread is an example of how silly the David hate threads are. David for the win! But for fun what else is David's fault in your life today?
OW GIRL!! I hate it when that happens! Ankle or knee?

It's all David's fault Skye will lose Big Brother. Jesus David, how dare you!

1081.gif

@CaspersMum Ankle, David made my foot slip off the shower wall and a 2 inch gash appeared and then it bled forever and I know that it was David's fault.
:bawling: *WINCE* Why does it never stop bleeding!?! It's freaky!! I swear if I cut a finger off it wouldn't bleed as much as a shaving cut.

David, you have well and truly crossed the line this time, my friend. You have drawn first blood. Prepare to PAY!!

Back