Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

I will kick her ass though if she is in there and didn't at least give us a bit of a heads up so we could vote for her. She seems like the cheeky, naughty type so that's the only thing that's making me think she isn't a HM. I would've expected that she'd let at least one of us know beforehand somehow so we could spread the word once she was safely in there.

Same here, you'd think she'd send a quick PM to a trusted member or to admin right before she goes into lockdown, mostly just so we can support her!

Whilst of course she is under no obligation to stay on the forums or to tell us if she is going on a holiday etc, it just seems weird that such a prolific poster would disappear over night, let alone right as the show starts.

I am intrigued by this mystery!!
I just watched Sandra's full video on the BB site and in it she said she was very SHY as a child - kinda emphasised the word shy.
But then hey, everyone heard penis last night so I could be wrong!

ps. where is that forum with everyones photos - I can't find it??

i found the most recent thread where everyone posted photos, went through all 41 pages and there was one reply from camerashy1 but no photo :( i remember everyone saying there was an older one than that particular thread though!

OK so this is from the convo that CS and I had... Remember she was saying to me that it was a forum member.

i think they are a poster here, or they were. last time i saw them on was an outburst in the middle of the night and then nothing. sounds like they want to tell us but can't. i really hope it's them, and if it is, i will have to make sure i don't say any negative comments about them as i know in here they have been funny and are a nice person, and they will read us when they come out :laugh: at least they have some knowledge before they go in of what we want, but once they go in who knows how they will deal with it

I will kick her ass though if she is in there and didn't at least give us a bit of a heads up so we could vote for her. She seems like the cheeky, naughty type so that's the only thing that's making me think she isn't a HM. I would've expected that she'd let at least one of us know beforehand somehow so we could spread the word once she was safely in there.

I haven't seen the four new housemates yet so I'm not up to date with their cheekiness yet. I don't think she could have told one of us (except possibly Inigo?) because she doesn't actually know us and couldn't trust it wouldn't get leaked. Only drop hints.

Does one of the HMs not like Justin Beiber? Camerashy made a comment on JB a while back...I didn't entirely understand it, but she seemed not to be in favour of him. And I don't think she would stop posting just because she went on holiday. I am overseas but I am still posting. And she was a bit of an addict. I also think it is interesting that she was watching series from other countries. Research!

Could it be Lisa?[DOUBLEPOST=1410344889][/DOUBLEPOST]
I haven't seen the four new housemates yet so I'm not up to date with their cheekiness yet. I don't think she could have told one of us (except possibly Inigo?) because she doesn't actually know us and couldn't trust it wouldn't get leaked. Only drop hints.

Does one of the HMs not like Justin Beiber? Camerashy made a comment on JB a while back...I didn't entirely understand it, but she seemed not to be in favour of him. And I don't think she would stop posting just because she went on holiday. I am overseas but I am still posting. And she was a bit of an addict. I also think it is interesting that she was watching series from other countries. Research!
SANDRA SAID SHE HATES JUSTIN BEIBER!

I cant imagine someone as attractive as Lisa being a regular member here. Then again I know Tully is on here and most likely already posting this season ;)

The reason I even asked her if she knew that someone on here was going in the house is because she was making cryptic comments in the post BB thread, about there will be interesting conovs this year in BB.

At this point I'm convinced camerashy is Sandra... But I haven't seen as much as you guys. Yet. Will have to catch up fast! She did seem to be a social media heavy user and rather intrigued by Tully. So Lisa maybe kind of fits BUT Lisa knows Tully and camerashy didn't know Tully. Or not that she gave away anyhow.

Yes yes yes!!!!
If Sandra comes out and says that she loves soccer(football), that will seal the deal for me. Camerashy was obsessed when the World Cup was on. She said she stayed up all night and watched every game - so this leads me also to think she is not a shift worker. I think she had trouble sleeping at night sometimes. I will be looking out for anyone being obsessed with soccer.

Also she said that this person made a new account and posted about their experience during the BB housemate hunt. Perhaps the mads can check to see if CS has 2 accounts..... I thought that @Bigbrotherpotential made it in.

Bigbrotherpotential was last seen on Sunday at 2am so I guess not, I thought so too though.

A lot of this speculation could be at least partially loved the help of admin, I guess it is a bit intrusive to go snooping around though.

From Aug 17 in the unofficial sweepstakes thread: "I better get me a StarNow, my profile will be buzzing the trends" (post #62).

I know I'm reading waaay too much into this (because I want to believe!) and context is everything, but this whole thread is definitely a welcome diversion to the lack of live updates. :)

I know @camerashy1 joined late in BB13 and said she had posted the year before but had to make up a new username - I don't remember the reason why, but I have in my head it was forgotten password etc.

Back