Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

Just went back through the antics thread and @camerashy 1 last posted on page 633 on the 21st August. Avatar missing.
A couple of pages on the Uk mail article for BB with a mystery blonde, curly hair like CS, long hair version.
yeah CS doesn't have a custom avatar anymore,profile is set to private (although not sure if it was always private?) but then CS was anonymous in members online, so we can't even see if she's lurking.
I just hope it's because she chose to not post here for the time being, and it's nothing serious...

Maybe she made a new account here?
if she did, hopefully she will let a mod know, just so we don't have to worry.

We'll hope @camershy1 is ok, and she is having a break, I do remember she posted a pic of herself some time ago, but cannot remember what she looked like, was it blonde curly hair??

Hi guys.
LOL definitely not a housemate.... I wish though. And yes, definitely not 21 .......... I wish also as well.
As for @camerashy1 - who knows. Her personality will definitely shine if she is.

I'm missing not having live feeds as I haven't seen much of the new housemates yet just based on the two BB shows so far.
My first impressions so far.
Jason is the clown. He may get to be a bit too much
Dion will go stir crazy being paired with Jason. He likes to be the saviour but might be boring.
Travis and Ryan the eye candy. Travis will be fun. Ryan needs to get more air time.
Skye - even shallower than a wading pool. ( is she really that naive or is that put on....)
Priya - much more to her than meets the eye. She will polarise people
Jake - the new Tim ... Or is he? He is hyperactive but doesn't have Tim's cunning.
Katie will regret being paired with Priya. She will either sink or swim
Gemma - the jury is out. I haven't warmed to her - she is too straight to the point.
The others haven't made an impression on me as yet.
Haven't seen anyone there that resembles Cammy.

Good to see you back!

I want to see this pic of camerashy that was posted.
I think she's in! Didn't that last post of hers say 'exciting coming, interpret that'. And she wanted us to know...to work it out. She has to be Sandra... I think!
It's too much of a coincidence that she stopped posting close to the bb date. Can the mods look into that, or is that an invasion of privacy to see her ip address?

I need that pic of her!

I am intrigued by this mystery!!
I just watched Sandra's full video on the BB site and in it she said she was very SHY as a child - kinda emphasised the word shy.
But then hey, everyone heard penis last night so I could be wrong!

ps. where is that forum with everyones photos - I can't find it??

I want to see this pic of camerashy that was posted.

It's too much of a coincidence that she stopped posting close to the bb date. Can the mods look into that, or is that an invasion of privacy to see her ip address?

I need that pic of her!

How do you scroll through the threads quickly or search for particular posts?

How do you scroll through the threads quickly or search for particular posts?
I went to search forums and I searched camerashy1...

found this...

BBAU 2014 SWEEPSTAKE No.2 (everybody qualifies)

"would like the last one on the Arc, always late is me #whatstherush"

Looked at the promo and there is a guy and a girl who are the last ones boarding the arc, the guy is last to go in because he grabs his cowboy hat. is she hinting here? I'm going to start assessing cat's behavior too as she was the last female in the house, but I'm not going to think CS1 is female only now.

I went to search forums and I searched camerashy1...

found this...

BBAU 2014 SWEEPSTAKE No.2 (everybody qualifies)

"would like the last one on the Arc, always late is me #whatstherush"

Looked at the promo and there is a guy and a girl who are the last ones boarding the arc, the guy is last to go in because he grabs his cowboy hat. is she hinting here? I'm going to start assessing cat's behavior too as she was the last female in the house, but I'm not going to think CS1 is female only now.

and under the pic says:

just inspecting the TUNNEL

yeah CS doesn't have a custom avatar anymore,profile is set to private (although not sure if it was always private?) but then CS was anonymous in members online, so we can't even see if she's lurking.
I just hope it's because she chose to not post here for the time being, and it's nothing serious...

if she did, hopefully she will let a mod know, just so we don't have to worry.

It was private pre season, I know I clicked on the profile for some reason, and it wouldn't let me see

OK CS was hinting to me that a forum member was going into the house and I was messaging her with my guesses and so far the 3 main people that I thought it might be have been posting since this season started. So as far as I'm concerned I think she was talking about herself.

Back