Skip to main content

Game BBAU 2014 SWEEPSTAKE No.2 (everybody qualifies)

Meatheads and pot plants have gone that far and even won in the past so I wouldn't use that as proof positive that she was a good 'interesting' housemate.

I'm torn because no way in the world do I want twenty housemates, at least not on the first night.. but I want one for my number! Was there twenty last year? I can't remember.

I'm torn because no way in the world do I want twenty housemates, at least not on the first night.. but I want one for my number! Was there twenty last year? I can't remember.
There were 20 overall last year, that's counting K&L as one HM and including the intruders.

I like the idea of intruders. It often refreshes the house and can change the dynamic a little. I'm going to miss this concept this season. So I guess all the hms are coming in at once... Or maybe there won't be as many as last year. Tbh last year went on for too long and there were too many hms... Time will tell I suppose

So those who've entered the sweep, based on the people seen in the promo, tell us who you'd prefer to have! Like, the crisp doc, or the sexy gym girl, or the exotic sari clad one or the punks and so on? That should be interesting!

So those who've entered the sweep, based on the people seen in the promo, tell us who you'd prefer to have! Like, the crisp doc, or the sexy gym girl, or the exotic sari clad one or the punks and so on? That should be interesting!
I wouldn't mind one of those farmers :)

i would like the last one on the Arc, always late is me #whatstherush

980x.jpg

just inspecting the TUNNEL

Last edited:
Back