Skip to main content

Game BBAU 2014 SWEEPSTAKE No.2 (everybody qualifies)

Well last year BB theme was lucky for some and unlucky for other... or whatever it was and now that it's 2014 I'm hoping that 13 will be lucky for me this year.

i think until you tweak your genie that won't happen. you have a few weeks left, get her modified ;)

jeannie-bow.gif

Now I am more excited than ever. It will be fun to see what kind of HM I get. Imagine getting an "Caleb" and having to pick out the most positive traits I can. I'll give my HM he/she unconditional love.

Now I am more excited than ever. It will be fun to see what kind of HM I get. Imagine getting an "Caleb" and having to pick out the most positive traits I can. I'll give my HM he/she unconditional love.

that is the beauty of it belle, love can be shown in so. many. ways. ;) it will be interesting to see how everyone posts theirs

that is the beauty of it belle, love can be shown in so. many. ways. ;) it will be interesting to see how everyone posts theirs

So we have to find their positives? Just hope I don't get a Tully or a Ed and his cards that would do my head in

Cool I just wanted to put it out there that I really DO NOT WANT to have a meathead like Matt, Caleb, or a dull bimbette like Jade. I'm hoping I get somebody who is actually interesting, who won't be evicted that quickly. That's all.
Edited for further accuracy. :p

Back