Skip to main content

Game BBAU 2014 SWEEPSTAKE No.2 (everybody qualifies)

No, I do not know - do you? Great name for the Captian :)
no, i shall go with this for now

the following titles are the property of the Pirate Ark. DON'T PIRATE THE PIRATE

sweeper, SWEEPER. sweepers, SWEEPERS, sweepa, SWEEPA, sweepas, SWEEPAS, awesome sweeper, AWESOME SWEEPER, awesome sweepers, AWESOME SWEEPERS, awesome sweepa, AWESOME SWEEPA, awesome sweepas, AWESOME SWEEPAS

all letters S, W, E, P, A, O, M, lower and upper case, are forbidden to be used without the permission of the board of Pirate Ship Sweepstake Holdings. the release of these letters will be announced after Cap-a-tan S Y BooBoo has given final clearance

wake up Shaney and make a decision :)

(can you tell i am a bit tired?)

Jimmy-Fallon-sweeps-are-coming.gif

1iVVChH

You sure have been busy camerashy :p

Can I have a fake bird glued on to my shoulder? And I will need a eye patch. They are very fashionable these days.
tumblr_lynlddkNSh1qfievn.gif

no, i shall go with this for now

the following titles are the property of the Pirate Ark. DON'T PIRATE THE PIRATE

sweeper, SWEEPER. sweepers, SWEEPERS, sweepa, SWEEPA, sweepas, SWEEPAS, awesome sweeper, AWESOME SWEEPER, awesome sweepers, AWESOME SWEEPERS, awesome sweepa, AWESOME SWEEPA, awesome sweepas, AWESOME SWEEPAS

all letters S, W, E, P, A, O, M, lower and upper case, are forbidden to be used without the permission of the board of Pirate Ship Sweepstake Holdings. the release of these letters will be announced after Cap-a-tan S Y BooBoo has given final clearance

wake up Shaney and make a decision :)

(can you tell i am a bit tired?)
SWEEPA

Back