Skip to main content

Game BBAU 2014 SWEEPSTAKE No.2 (everybody qualifies)

This thread tho...

tumblr_naeobsrTfl1seuriqo1_400.gif
I'm intrigued to see how many of these people are still around at the end of the season. Best of luck to you guys, especially number 7 ;)

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
i better get me a StarNow, my profile will be buzzing the trends

i felt the FOMO, but @shaneyboo2424 saved me, gave me a wax, lifted me up in all the right places, and dressed me in TigerMist. i partied with Kenny G-String, Hanson, and Heidi, she won't let go of them boys. when i awoke from my traumatic rejection, i ignored the dead people scattered around my bedroom, went on my puter, and there i read my promotion to Dark Horse of the Pirates. my confidence was up, i went and conquered my fear, the Lion King, and now he worships me, along with all the animals i applied make-up to

i have been given a 2nd chance by BooBoo, to help steer our Ark to a place Noah never could, a land that was holier than Siberia, and i am now content :)

do you know what a puppet draw video is, they are doing one in the 'official'?
Who the hell knows? Anway you get this amazing prize of bragging rights in the pirate ark, do it doesn't matter what those posh 'official' people get!:tongue:

Who the hell knows? Anway you get this amazing prize of bragging rights in the pirate ark, do it doesn't matter what those posh 'official' people get!:tongue:

but it sounds like we should be putting something on YouTube, or stealing a link at least, isn't that what we seaman/persons do? we could just copy/paste theirs when it comes out, mmm, the names wouldn't be ours though? we need @derspatz for a job like this ;)

but it sounds like we should be putting something on YouTube, or stealing a link at least, isn't that what we seaman/persons do? we could just copy/paste theirs when it comes out, mmm, the names wouldn't be ours though? we need @derspatz for a job like this ;)
Teehee, you said seamen

Back